Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

See you guys in about 1 month :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

See you guys in about 1 month :) Empty
PostSubject: See you guys in about 1 month :)   See you guys in about 1 month :) EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 16:58

I am going to Texas to work and visit family and ill be back mid July or a lil later. But my ps3 is staying at home so i'll check in from time to time on my laptop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See you guys in about 1 month :)   See you guys in about 1 month :) EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 17:34

aw man.  can't take ur ps3 with u?  
thanks for the heads up tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See you guys in about 1 month :)   See you guys in about 1 month :) EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 17:52

Have fun and have a safe trip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See you guys in about 1 month :)   See you guys in about 1 month :) EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 18:33

I could but there isn't really time for me to play it so I would rather just leave it here.albino
Back to top Go down
RENE6ADE-
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2

PostSubject: Re: See you guys in about 1 month :)   See you guys in about 1 month :) EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 18:50

Thanks for the heads up and hope you have a good time and look forward to seeing you here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See you guys in about 1 month :)   See you guys in about 1 month :) EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 20:16

Have a safe trip Bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See you guys in about 1 month :)   See you guys in about 1 month :) EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 11:15

Be safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See you guys in about 1 month :)   See you guys in about 1 month :) EmptySun 23 Jun 2013, 16:57

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMIT... I wish that I would of brought my PS3 with me. I just bought "The last of us" and have no console to play it on.Mad😢Twisted Evil But when I get back it's on!!!
 I will be back some time between the 13th and the 15th and on the 16th I am going to go see Paul McCartney wooooooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See you guys in about 1 month :)   See you guys in about 1 month :) EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 14:54

mail it to me and i'll pay for the postage.  i'll send it back to you by time you get back home Very Happy

i'm serious btw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See you guys in about 1 month :)   See you guys in about 1 month :) EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 14:55

actually i think i'll end up wanting to own it anyways.  nvm Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See you guys in about 1 month :)   See you guys in about 1 month :) EmptyFri 28 Jun 2013, 14:31

heck yea you should buy it! I think the single player looks awesome but I am really interested in the online aspect of the game. I also can't wait to hear what dlc is coming out for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See you guys in about 1 month :)   See you guys in about 1 month :) EmptyMon 08 Jul 2013, 00:24

I should be back home within a week. Smile Then its time to get my BF3 on and some Last of us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See you guys in about 1 month :)   See you guys in about 1 month :) EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013, 21:21

Yep definitely coming home Monday. And i‘ll be on that night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See you guys in about 1 month :)   See you guys in about 1 month :) EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013, 01:51

Take care buddy Smile hope all goes well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See you guys in about 1 month :)   See you guys in about 1 month :) EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013, 06:38

Hows the trip been Dead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See you guys in about 1 month :)   See you guys in about 1 month :) EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013, 09:39

cheers bounce 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See you guys in about 1 month :)   See you guys in about 1 month :) EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013, 11:49

I be on monday night waiting man. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See you guys in about 1 month :)   See you guys in about 1 month :) Empty

Back to top Go down

See you guys in about 1 month :)
Page 1 of 1