Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Double xp for premium members starting 6/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Double xp for premium members starting 6/11 Empty
PostSubject: Double xp for premium members starting 6/11   Double xp for premium members starting 6/11 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 23:37

I just signed on and it told me that since i'm premium member there's double xp starting 6/11. not sure how long it lasts for tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double xp for premium members starting 6/11   Double xp for premium members starting 6/11 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 23:40

check that. 144 hrs of double xp starting June 11.
Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double xp for premium members starting 6/11   Double xp for premium members starting 6/11 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 23:43

also you got a new dog tag. For though that arent premes get CQ free for 144hrs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double xp for premium members starting 6/11   Double xp for premium members starting 6/11 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 05:48

So, let's squad up tonight then!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double xp for premium members starting 6/11   Double xp for premium members starting 6/11 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 09:57

Figures i gotta work late tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double xp for premium members starting 6/11   Double xp for premium members starting 6/11 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 11:25

man f**k bf3, sorry to you bf3 guys but yea F bf3.Sad i got a copy of bf3 a while back and the code inside the case didnt work. i sent it back to the store, they sent it back to me yesterday saing that i need to contact ea to axtivate my premium edition. i spent 3 hours today chating with ea customer service, they asked me to sent them pictures of the game together with the receipt. i sayd ok done. than they sent me a new code wich... gues what? DIDN'T F*****G WORKED MAN. grrrrrrrr. i tryed everything than i gave up. sorry but nooo. and now i dont have any dlc and i dont wont to buy them becouse i allready payed for premium edition. 
a good thing tho is that they are giving close quarters for free now. sorry but after 3 hours of chating thats what you get ea. i hope to see you guys soon in the game. and help me couse i m a total noob in bf3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double xp for premium members starting 6/11   Double xp for premium members starting 6/11 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 11:52

sorry to hear that oni.  i can't argue that you  had a bad experience.  but it's still a great game.  at least you can play the regular maps/CQ right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double xp for premium members starting 6/11   Double xp for premium members starting 6/11 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 13:12

i dont know mate whenever i go to multiplayer every server has a (!) on it and i cant join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Double xp for premium members starting 6/11   Double xp for premium members starting 6/11 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 15:07

I tricked you this time EA so HA... Everytime there double xp on BF or BOII I have my daughter... Will guess what EA.. I am NOT a primme... SO HA on you. As for CQ I have that and just bought it not to long ago so I just call even even between the war in double xp being on a different weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double xp for premium members starting 6/11   Double xp for premium members starting 6/11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Double xp for premium members starting 6/11
Page 1 of 1