Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Diablo III for PS3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

Diablo III for PS3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 18:21

hey man im about half way thru inferno. im down to get on and do some co op
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 20:16

Will you be around this weekend? I can't really devote much time during the week b/c of work. I'd like to try the Master difficulty's for the increased magic / gold find.

On this nightmare play through I am working for a trophy that I have to see every conversation in the game and theres a big ass guide on how to go about it over at ps3trophies.org
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 20:24

yea man ill be on all weekend probably. i was playing a lot but the GTA released lol.
ill have to check that site out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 23:09

I played the PC version for 3 weeks... Made it to level 60 sorcerer. Inferno, that's where the shit hit the fan... Unless they make loot easier on ps3, it's gonna has impossible has the PC version. First fly from the 2nd map killed me 1 shot and i had some good stuff... I gave up on this game and clearly won't go for ps3 :p

I just wish they changed it a bit for ps3/xbox players, cause it sucked BIG TIME on the PC. I'd pick up D2 anyway, but i'll never play D3 ever Razz

Just my thoughts Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 07:12

The Drop rate for items has been increased in the console version b/c there is no Auction House. overall the game is better the PC version in almost every way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 09:27

My plans are to get BF4 and the new Batman then ask for this and AC4 for Christmas... I have been a mighty good boy this year.santa 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013, 07:26

I bought this game here in Colombia, and was disgusted to find out that the WHOLE FREEKIN GAME is in spanish. The menus, the speech, the hints everything. Every other game that I have bought while living here, auto detects the language of my PS3 and plays in English. There is apparantly no way to change it into English either.
Luckily for me, my Colombian wife had a little play with me (On the GAME..... Mind out of the gutter  Mad ), and now loves the game. It has become our game of choice when playing together.
As for the actual game, it is really good, the atmosphere and controls are really great on console. I am still a little confused with some of the options available, and struggle with repairs/modifications to my weapons. (F#*% YOU BLIZZARD) but overall I/We are enjoying it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013, 10:52

Wait. So you're a South African (or is it an Australian accent?), who is British, living in Colombia?

How did that happen?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013, 13:58

I'm British, but have lived most of my life in Australia. So yes, its an Aussie accent. Then I married a Colombian woman, so I am living over there for a while. Can't wait to get back to Aus though..... Talk about crazy cities  cyclops 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diablo III for PS3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2