Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Diablo III for PS3

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptySat 08 Jun 2013, 14:10

Not to be greedy or selfish or anything like that too xbox people but I was wishing that this would only be for us and PC. Make sense though I guess... Anyways I pre order this today. came with a nice double sided poster which means I gotta do what I usually do. Pre order 2 copies and later on down the road cancel one.

To be honest I wish The Last of Us had a double sided poster.
Diablo III for PS3 D310
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 16:49

dude i cant believe they turned it into a console game... i dont have a clue how they are going to pull this off
Back to top Go down

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 18:32

I think the whole game design was original geared towards consoles and It will probably play just fine on them. Everything was there they just needed to add a controller support. Its sad to say but Blizzard has really gone down hill. DiabloIII left such a bad taste in my mouth I can't even bring myself to play it on the PC anymore. Sad thing is that my curiosity has the best of me and I want to play it on PS3 hoping it will be better. I think it will be more fun to just sit down on the couch with a controller and just pwn thousands of demons. Also there offline mode...
Don't get me wrong, its still a great game but don't expect an upgraded Diablo2 like I did and so many others. They have also made large strides to fix the game since I quit playing.
Back to top Go down

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptySat 03 Aug 2013, 06:17

Diablo 3 was 'ok' , I use the term loosely. Played it through twice but then it became tediously boring' even when partied up with other players and/or Hardcore mode it didn't hold my attention much longer after that.
Back to top Go down
General-Po
Retired Officers Sp
Retired Officers Sp

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptySat 03 Aug 2013, 08:10

Seems interesting. Keyword, just interesting. I'll wait for others to play and rate before I spend the mula

Diablo III for PS3 Gpo10
Diablo III for PS3 Gbuste13 Diablo III for PS3 Chicom10    Diablo III for PS3 Tmos  
Infected KEM Strike's: 30
Sexiness Rating: 10/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.espn.com

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyFri 06 Sep 2013, 06:34

Did anyone actually pick this up? I'm up in the air about which platform to buy for, would like people to play with if I were to buy it for ps3.
Back to top Go down

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyFri 06 Sep 2013, 08:04

Personally I would never buy a Diablo game on console. I haven't tried it, maybe it works great, but it just wouldn't feel right. D3 runs great and feels great on my iMac but I feel it's controls would be weird on a console.
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyFri 06 Sep 2013, 08:12

i had it in my hands last night at game stop but i put it back because its not a game meant for console lol
Back to top Go down

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyFri 06 Sep 2013, 08:50

has anyone played it yet? I seen a few youtube views but paid youtubers would tell you to buy a shiney ball of poo if they got paid too.

Before the game came out Dead 4 Fun said he was going get it. I might message him later. I need 2 games this year. (BF4 being one of them).

*update on the posters* I HAD two they was really good posters too but when i was moving I left them outside for a total of 15mins. Cause I had to go back to old house to get the new house key...

But it rained within that 20mins Sad

P.S: you can hook up a keyboard and mouse to ps3... :just sayin:
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptySun 08 Sep 2013, 19:48

I got the game today. While it dosen't look as pretty as the PC version it players better imo. It plays like a true Action RPG everything just works. Its really fun and everything as far as actually doing things and navigating the game and skills and ect.. is really easy
Back to top Go down

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyMon 09 Sep 2013, 09:20

From what I've actually heard the loot system is actually better on the console version as well. Since you lucky bastards don't have the auction house they massively increased the loot drops (like 5 or 6 times the quality) to the point that within a few days people had gotten drops better than top selling Auction house stuff on the PC.

Kinda annoying as a PC gamer for this game because we're stuck farming gold and having to buy decent items while you guys can play the game for fun and get the drops but hey, that's a bonus for the console version I guess.
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyMon 09 Sep 2013, 10:49

I haven't really had time to play the PC version. If you're getting better loot from console, I'd rather play it there.
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyMon 09 Sep 2013, 22:48

all i know is im having a blast and will be carrying this over to the Ps4 version. Can not wait to be able to remote play this on my Vita.
Back to top Go down

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013, 05:35

People want me to play Diablo III and since the console verson is out, I may buy it.

Any thoughts on it so far?
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2013, 21:12

Its great
Back to top Go down

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013, 11:50

Bernie-_-Lomax wrote:
I haven't really had time to play the PC version. If you're getting better loot from console, I'd rather play it there.
Technically you can get the same loot, it'll just drop more frequently on the console version while you have to hoard gold and buy it on the PC version.

From what I've heard the console version basically got the PC version's new loot system first which is kinda bullshit to the customers who bought the game on it's original system and are now getting features later.

In any case I downloaded the PS3 demo so I'll try it out. I can't see me buying the same game I already own but I just want to see what it's like by comparison.
Back to top Go down
General-Po
Retired Officers Sp
Retired Officers Sp

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013, 12:07

[quote="Pombo22"]
Bernie-_-Lomax wrote:
the PS3 demo so I'll try it out. I can't see me buying the same game I already own but I just want to see what it's like by comparison.
Give an insight of how you feel about the demo! Smile

Diablo III for PS3 Gpo10
Diablo III for PS3 Gbuste13 Diablo III for PS3 Chicom10    Diablo III for PS3 Tmos  
Infected KEM Strike's: 30
Sexiness Rating: 10/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.espn.com

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013, 18:23

I rented it for the 360 and I have to say, I find it far more enjoyable on console than I ever did on the PC. The drop rate is fantastic, gameplay is smooth and the inventory menu is easy to navigate. Definitely worth it if you're a diablo fan.
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013, 18:42

im downloading the demo right now... pretty stoked to try it out
Back to top Go down

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyFri 13 Sep 2013, 08:58

I set my download before I went to sleep last night. I hope to get to play it today.
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013, 18:03

I love this game. I will be getting it for PS4 as well. Currently working on the Hardcore trophy. Need to get to level 30 on hardcore mode. ******* Monk is god damn blast to play as
Back to top Go down
Deathdealer
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Deathdealer

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013, 18:56

hey bro im adding you tonight.
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013, 19:09

ok!
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2013, 20:33

If anyone is interested in doing co-op for some of the games tougher modes such as nightmare or inferno let me know. I am currently almost done the hardcore trophy and will be rolling a Monk for normal + difficulty modes
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 EmptyTue 24 Sep 2013, 07:54

Currently Sitting at 40% trophy completion of this game. I will be moving onto nightmare mode if anyone has gotten to it and wants to run thru it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diablo III for PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III for PS3   Diablo III for PS3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diablo III for PS3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next