Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

new member here

Go down 
+2
Abrysaf
Wafelini
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 04:08

Hiya!

Luna here Smile I'm 35 yrs old and love gaming. Im from the us but keep swedish time lol. Very interested in improving and becoming a better team player and always a better gamer.

Seems like a pretty neat place. Im excited to be a part of it Smile

best regards, ~Luna
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 04:33

Hello and welcome to 4GC Luna. I'm just talking with Rob in the chatbox and since you are playing on GMT time we will assign you to the same division as Rob Very Happy

--------
You are now a recruit!!! So what happens next??

To become a full member, first we need to get you vouched for. This just means that we get you in-game and on-mic with one of our officers who will confirm that you're not actually 12 years old and can communicate maturely.

A mic is a requirement of full membership. It doesn't need to be fancy, you can pick one up for about £10/$15 and any bluetooth headset will do. It will not only get you vouched for but will help with team tactics, map callouts and increase your overall enjoyment of the game.

Have a look at the MAIN CONTACTS. You have been added to Charlie Squad 1. To begin, send friend requests to:

Abrysaf
Wafelini
Creativeonito
Bennnym
DaftMatlo
SteveMcGee
Suspected1337
Uncachunk
Salcombecrab

If any of the above people have their friends list full please send a PSN message and they will make room for you Smile
This should be done ASAP as these are the members who will vouch for you. Make sure you write 4GCr in the friend request so they know you are a recruit. Also change your clan tags to 4GCr so our members will know you are a recruit while in-game.

Check out the stickies in the new members area. They give information on our clan guidelines, code of conduct and other important information. Basically what you can expect from us and what is expected from you.

4GC is a fun community of like-minded, mature gamers and YOUR 4GC experience will be what YOU make it. If you meet 4GC members in a game lobby, send them a friend request!! If you have something to say or share, start a new thread in the forum or reply to existing topics!! If you're playing alone, don't be afraid to send out invites or ask for an invite to an existing party!! If you have any questions or need any help, just ask!! We have loads of members willing to help out!! Remember, we were all new once and the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked!!

So on behalf of myself and the rest of the management team, we wish you a very warm welcome to 4GC and we hope you enjoy gaming with us!!

P.S. We will be hosting a Pub Stomping event tonight starting 9pm GMT - feel free to join us, you can meet many EU/UK members there Very Happy
Back to top Go down

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 04:40

Hi Mario Smile awesome! Thank you so much!!
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 04:46

Welcome to the clan Luna Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com
RENE6ADE-
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 05:41

welcome to the 4gc family
Back to top Go down

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 05:51

Abrysaf wrote:
Welcome to the clan Luna Very Happy

Hi! And thanks so much for the welcome!! Im pretty excited to be here thanks!!
Back to top Go down

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 05:52

XxRENEGADExX704 wrote:
welcome to the 4gc family

Thanks! Happy to be here!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 06:01

Welcome to the family, i'm sure you will like it here are you related to rob by chance?? cheers
Back to top Go down

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 06:25

flozzy wrote:
Welcome to the family, i'm sure you will like it here are you related to rob by chance?? cheers

Thank you Smile Sure seems like a nice friendly place! Well, we definitely have a thing for each other ^ ^

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 06:30

Welcome to the team
Back to top Go down

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 07:06

CaptianInsane10 wrote:
Welcome to the team

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 07:36

IQoNlinE_LuNz wrote:
flozzy wrote:

Thank you Smile Sure seems like a nice friendly place! Well, we definitely have a thing for each other ^ ^

Very Happy

haha love it Twisted Evil i am right in thinking your female?
Back to top Go down

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 07:51

flozzy wrote:
IQoNlinE_LuNz wrote:
flozzy wrote:

Very Happy

Very Happy lol yeppers sure am ^^
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 07:54

Yay! Another lady on the team cheers Machine Gun cheers
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 07:55

IQoNlinE_LuNz wrote:
flozzy wrote:
IQoNlinE_LuNz wrote:
flozzy wrote:

Very Happy

yay another lady cheers
Back to top Go down

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 08:05

flozzy wrote:
IQoNlinE_LuNz wrote:
flozzy wrote:
IQoNlinE_LuNz wrote:
flozzy wrote:

Very Happy

yay another lady cheers

ThumbUp
Back to top Go down

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 08:11

Abrysaf wrote:

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 08:13

flozzy wrote:
IQoNlinE_LuNz wrote:
flozzy wrote:
IQoNlinE_LuNz wrote:
flozzy wrote:

Very Happy

yay another lady cheers

Very Happy so nice to be around other ladies for a change!
Back to top Go down

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 08:15

Abrysaf wrote:
Thanks so much for making me truly feel so welcome!! I cant begin to tell you how awesome it is!!!!
Back to top Go down

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 08:16

Z0MB1EZ-_- wrote:
flozzy wrote:
IQoNlinE_LuNz wrote:
flozzy wrote:
IQoNlinE_LuNz wrote:
flozzy wrote:

Very Happy

yay another lady cheers

ThumbUp

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 11:15

welcome to the family. i hope you will have some fun.
Back to top Go down

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 11:21

welcome and have fun Smile
Back to top Go down

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 11:32

creativeonito wrote:
welcome to the family. i hope you will have some fun.

Thanks!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 11:32

Hey and welcome to 4GC Luna,Nice to have another lady join us Very Happy
Back to top Go down

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 11:33

TNTProject_88 wrote:
welcome and have fun Smile

Thanks very much!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new member here  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new member here    new member here  Empty

Back to top Go down

new member here
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next