Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Really? Haters gone Hate

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Really? Haters gone Hate Empty
PostSubject: Really? Haters gone Hate   Really? Haters gone Hate EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 17:58

So I was playing Rush on Kharg and decided to snipe from the boat. I got about 5 kills at 300 meters and a team mate who was sniping decided to start crouching in front of me so I couldnt see targets. He was doing it on purpose. So I went to the back of the boat to about 600 meters and got a few more kills and decided to move up and spot some more for my garbage team who was losing, same result, dude couldnt stop. Is this the norm now on BF since I last played?

Really? Haters gone Hate Newgam10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really? Haters gone Hate   Really? Haters gone Hate EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 18:57

there are certain breaches of conduct that allow exceptions to the "no teabagging" rule we have.
just saying...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really? Haters gone Hate   Really? Haters gone Hate EmptySun 02 Jun 2013, 07:52

Unfortunately that's pretty much BF3 these days..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Really? Haters gone Hate   Really? Haters gone Hate EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 13:50

AndreTheGreat wrote:
Unfortunately that's pretty much BF3 these days..

well I strongly disagree with that Andre. But yes a few idiots do ruin some of the matches for others, but thats any game really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really? Haters gone Hate   Really? Haters gone Hate Empty

Back to top Go down

Really? Haters gone Hate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: