Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Friends don't come here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Management
General
General
The Management

Friends don't come here! Empty
PostSubject: Friends don't come here!   Friends don't come here! EmptySun 23 Oct 2011, 07:09

Friends from other clans don't see this area so you can exchange ideas on how to beat the likes of SuKa - my views from our thrashing the other day:

We generally do well at DOM but hell we were beaten so competely by SuKa, they seemed to have positions they went to that surrounded B flag, and if they died they returned to that position quickly. From those positions they picked us off trying to get B flag until they'd amassed maximum kill streaks which they then released. As we were then dieing at quite a rate with helicopters and dogs everywhere they comfotably took B flag and returned to their positions. I think they only had 3 people in position, I think the 4th did move around just to add confusion as to where they were. Drop-shots every time as well. Horrible.

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Friends don't come here!   Friends don't come here! EmptySun 23 Oct 2011, 13:11

I was chatting with someone about this not that long ago. I can't remember who it was but it was long before the recent match between SuKa. Whoever it was described this type of gameplay. I think that this strategy would work well for us. In my opinion, and I could be completely wrong but this is how I see it, it accomodates the all 3 roles. Assault, Support, Recon. The assault classes should be the people running around reaping havoc. The support classes, in the case of domination, patrol the areas between the their flags supporting both the assault classes and the recon classes that are posted up in the power positions. I've chatted with a few people from SuKa and they are very willing to help us identify what we could be doing to help organize out gameplay. Care_Bear has offered up some assistance as well.

Friends don't come here! Shady_10
Friends don't come here! Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends don't come here!   Friends don't come here! EmptySun 23 Oct 2011, 15:29

Er- did anyone who played against suka happen to keep one of the games in their file share? I would love to watch one of the com games.

Last edited by jlcrew446 on Sun 23 Oct 2011, 17:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Friends don't come here!   Friends don't come here! EmptySun 23 Oct 2011, 15:55

I guess it would still be in my recent games as I don't play that much it may not be hard to find - i'll check next time i'm on - or don't private games show?

Thursday 20th October around 9.15pm - and i've just seen Shady asked the same thing elsewhere - sorry I missed it.

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends don't come here!   Friends don't come here! EmptySun 23 Oct 2011, 16:32

I'm not sure if Private Matches are available for view.

I think that we should begin playing against each other. Instead of going to Ground War when we have more than 6 we should set up 4 vs 4 and play against each other. Playing against a higher level of competition will improve us more than just playing in the pubs.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Friends don't come here!   Friends don't come here! EmptySun 23 Oct 2011, 16:36

jlcrew446 wrote:

I think that we should begin playing against each other. Instead of going to Ground War when we have more than 6 we should set up 4 vs 4 and play against each other. Playing against a higher level of competition will improve us more than just playing in the pubs.

I agree and I beleive that many others feel the same way. Especially with BlOps get a little old for most.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends don't come here!   Friends don't come here! EmptySun 23 Oct 2011, 16:39

jlcrew446 wrote:

I completely agree wiv dillon here. Also playing with each other/ against each other, will show our strenghts and weakness as a individual, which we can then discuss and work on. Also knowing who works really well together.
Not saying split people up or anything, just wana kick suka bum! lol
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Friends don't come here!   Friends don't come here! EmptySun 23 Oct 2011, 16:45

Amy makes a valid point here. The more we game with each other, the better we become. At the same time we can help each other identify and work on weaknesses. This also gives us an opportunity to figure out who plays best together. This will definitely help me when it comes to forming internal squads. We should definitely do this more.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends don't come here!   Friends don't come here! EmptySun 23 Oct 2011, 17:31

I understand that when MW3 comes out most people will want to play in public lobbies to get points, but for the next couple weeks we have a good opportunity to do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends don't come here!   Friends don't come here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends don't come here!
Page 1 of 1