Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

4GC Server/EA Servers Lose connection.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

4GC Server/EA Servers Lose connection.  Empty
PostSubject: 4GC Server/EA Servers Lose connection.    4GC Server/EA Servers Lose connection.  EmptySat 11 May 2013, 13:29

The 4GC server is up and running, I think I have it set up for classic maps if we can just leave it there because that's what seem to pull in the most people. Get some recruiting going on. Also on a Bad not what is up with EA servers I keep losing connection and I've checked my internet and hardware and It's not that so what could it possible be? Anybody having the same issue with EA servers losing connections?
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

4GC Server/EA Servers Lose connection.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4GC Server/EA Servers Lose connection.    4GC Server/EA Servers Lose connection.  EmptySat 11 May 2013, 13:43

Nothing wrong with your connection...
There are some problems with connecting to EA servers in general since a week or so.
Here is a recent update from Dice:

"Thank you all again for your patience as we continue to work to block the denial-of-service attacks we've experienced over the last few days. We've made some progress and are continuing to make changes that will hopefully mitigate these issues in the future. We'll keep the community posted here as things progress./DICE Team"
Back to top Go down

4GC Server/EA Servers Lose connection.
Page 1 of 1