Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors   Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 12:21

Teaser trailer which just released today not sure what to think, not enough of a teaser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors   Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 12:24

Not much to go off of. Based off how rudimentary the mask in the video is compared to the ghost mask we all know I'm guessing it's a MW2 prequel following Ghost's backstory.

I guess we'll find out at the Microsoft even on the 21st. Nothing quite like activision making it perfectly clear which company they favor <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors   Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 12:59

I like how IGN posted on their fb and every kid is like "luv it going buy it!" and it tell you nothing about the game. You know how much money you could make if you make the shittiest game ever but put the name call of duty on it?

I not yet on board to say I LOVE IT & WANT IT but I like the poster so i pre-order just for that maybe two (since it double sided) and just cancel one. That what I did with black ops II... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors   Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 13:06

If they just release another same old call of duty style, refacing the product kind of garbage I'll have to say no thanks. BF4 trailer.....now that was a trailer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors   Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 13:11

Your right BF4 was a huge trailer, trouble is each year i threaten not to but it but then play because everyone else does Question Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors   Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 13:21

flozzy wrote:
Your right BF4 was a huge trailer, trouble is each year i threaten not to but it but then play because everyone else does Question Suspect

ditto and i going to go as far as say 50% of my choose of buying is cause of the clan.

BUT I started sniping off and on with first black ops didnt buy MW3 til today but like sniping on BOII and listen to earlyer rumors of ghosts going be the older style weapons. Old style sniper kinda got my curiosity...

What that saying about curiosity killing the cat? :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors   Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 13:24

Z0MB1EZ-_- wrote:
flozzy wrote:

ditto and i going to go as far as say 50% of my choose of buying is cause of the clan.

BUT I started sniping off and on with first black ops didnt buy MW3 til today but like sniping on BOII and listen to earlyer rumors of ghosts going be the older style weapons. Old style sniper kinda got my curiosity...

What that saying about curiosity killing the cat? :/

Well i love sniping so now you've told me that i am interested in finding out more Facepalm oh and sniping in mw3 is awesome Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors   Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 13:26

I'll see if I can find the video of the rumors and pm it to you. If it WWII snipers I guess I better talk to the older people in my family see how well they work lol
Back to top Go down
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
Colonel Sp x3
Colonel Sp x3
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors   Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 13:32

The first time I saw this trailer I thought it was another Army of Two game... That is until the end.

Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors Thanx411
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors   Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 18:43

I suspect COD Ghosts will be released on PS4, but in store I have only found the preorder for PS3. Anyone been able to preorder this for the PS4 Question

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors   Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 19:40

Brand___X wrote:
I suspect COD Ghosts will be released on PS4, but in store I have only found the preorder for PS3. Anyone been able to preorder this for the PS4 Question

Thanks

as far as i know ps4 is the only platform you cannot preorder for yet

that is according to amazon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors   Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 20:08

Thanks Paul cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors   Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 20:12

no problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors   Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Ghosts Masked warriors
Page 1 of 1