Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Good Assault Guns

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Good Assault Guns Empty
PostSubject: Good Assault Guns   Good Assault Guns EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 19:29

As some of you may know I kinda cheated and bought the assault shortcut kit which unlocked:

KH2002
G3A3
M26 MASS
AK-74M
F2000
M416
M320
AEK-971
AN-94
M16A3

I been using the M16A3 the most but how are these other guns? I don't wanna stick with 1 gun and never learn how the other guns work or miss out on a better gun (not dissing the M16 I love it). But I wanna play around with some other good guns too.
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

Good Assault Guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Assault Guns   Good Assault Guns EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 19:37

I'm partial to the M416 and the AEK-971. Both quality weapons.
Back to top Go down

Good Assault Guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Assault Guns   Good Assault Guns EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 21:51

KH2002- is a 3 round burst. it will get you a kill or two long range and short range. medium range is where this gun is good.

G3A3- automatic. it is good for long range decent at mdium and sucks at close range.

M26 MASS- has 4 different ammo. buckshot, which is a best at close range. dart, which is alright in the right situation. slug, which is good at all ranges when you get used to use it. frag, these are garbage now. you will get one to two kills before you die and thats if you are lucky.

AK-74M- automatic, good at long and medium range. pretty good at short range once you get used to the recoil.

F2000- i dont like this gun that much so i have not used it.

M416- is a beast after the last patch. its good for long and medium and short range.

M320this has 2 different ammo it can shoot. smoke , which is good for rush and can be useful at times on conquest. buckshot, which is a beast at short to medium range and ok at long range. and i think it has a regular grenade it shoots as well.

AEK-971- is pretty good at long and short range. is a beast at medium range.

AN-94- have not used this gun that much or if at all. i am going to start to see how it is myself.

M16A3- is a beast after all the nurfs it went through. good for all ranges.
Back to top Go down

Good Assault Guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Assault Guns   Good Assault Guns EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 22:10

Thanks for all that Pac. I been using the M16 for a since I started playing (3 kills from reflex as of this post) I just wanna do some different guns get some work in so maybe I can work to being on SF for BF4. (that my goal anyways).
Back to top Go down

Good Assault Guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Assault Guns   Good Assault Guns EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 23:18

Love the AEK, if you use the an-94 make sure you use the two shot burst mode you can actually shoot faster that way than full auto. Kh 2002 id a beast at medium range got a LOT of head shots with it
Back to top Go down

Good Assault Guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Assault Guns   Good Assault Guns EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013, 08:24

i've only used 3 AR's

my faves have to be F2000 and AEK. both are automatic and great for long range and even the close qtr combat. nice sized clip.

G3A3 is great for medium-long range. i think it's the most powerful AR but the clip is small and it's not automatic.
Back to top Go down

Good Assault Guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Assault Guns   Good Assault Guns EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013, 08:29

btail you was right about the down button switch to single fire. thanks for that. Its going help with my long shots with the A.R guns. Up is the flashlight on and off switch I find to make people stand like a deer in headlights and (at least to me) is annoying... So I only us it as my new panic button (like the knife in black ops... Which I hope when I get use to it I dont hit up in black ops lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Assault Guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Assault Guns   Good Assault Guns Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Assault Guns
Page 1 of 1