Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Taking a break from bops!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taking a break from bops! Empty
PostSubject: Taking a break from bops!   Taking a break from bops! EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 18:33

Hey guys and girls I'm taking a break from bops and coming back to the battlefield for a bit, would just like to say if any of you could get me in some games It would be much appreciated Smile my bf3 account is oO_Tatton_Oo and I look forward to playing with the bf side of the clan Smile

Many thanks!

Tatty!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from bops!   Taking a break from bops! EmptySun 28 Apr 2013, 19:26

Tatton22 wrote:
Hey guys and girls I'm taking a break from bops and coming back to the battlefield for a bit, would just like to say if any of you could get me in some games It would be much appreciated Smile my bf3 account is oO_Tatton_Oo and I look forward to playing with the bf side of the clan Smile

Many thanks!

Tatty!

go ahead and send me a invite if you like and i will get you in game if we are on at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from bops!   Taking a break from bops! EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 02:02

Enjoy Ash Smile full understand your situation buddy,

I guess you wont be running the FFA side of the warzone anymore? I will postpone this week due to too short notice for the clan.

If you could send me last weeks results so i can get them up that would be great, il continue the FFA warzone for the next 4 weeks starting next monday and then award the top 3 on the leaderboard their medal.

See you at special forces buddy Smile i hope you enjoy BF3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from bops!   Taking a break from bops! EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 09:48

pac6man wrote:
Tatton22 wrote:

Many thanks!

Tatty!

go ahead and send me a invite if you like and i will get you in game if we are on at the same time.
+1 same here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from bops!   Taking a break from bops! EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 09:48

pac6man wrote:
Tatton22 wrote:

Many thanks!

Tatty!

+1 same here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from bops!   Taking a break from bops! EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 12:30

Yeah sorry steve my bad Wink only really occurred while playing bf3 last night and thoroughly enjoyed myself, and yeah I'll get the results to you ASAP I had a very busy week last week and didn't even get time to sit down and relax got alot going on at the moment, thanks for jumping in, ill see you Tuesdays and Thursdays though buddy for SF Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from bops!   Taking a break from bops! EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 13:03

I'm just getting one of the dlc then ill add you both when I'm on Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from bops!   Taking a break from bops! EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 13:06

Tatton22 wrote:
I'm just getting one of the dlc then ill add you both when I'm on Smile

thats cool. i am actually getting on in a few. by the way which DLC are you getting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from bops!   Taking a break from bops! EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 13:08

I'm getting aftermath at the moment that one looked good to me but I intend too get the majority but back to kahkand do you suggest some good ones ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from bops!   Taking a break from bops! EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 13:17

Tatton22 wrote:
I'm getting aftermath at the moment that one looked good to me but I intend too get the majority but back to kahkand do you suggest some good ones ?

i would say close quarters. the game play and maps in this one is the closest to being COD as you can get. basically its easier to transition from COD to BF on those maps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from bops!   Taking a break from bops! EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 13:18

Yeah I was thinking close quarters but that's why I love bf3 for the open maps and open fights and gameplay Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from bops!   Taking a break from bops! EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 13:22

i loved them all except for Aftermath. big open maps are OK...just don't like vehicles personally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from bops!   Taking a break from bops! EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 13:24

Well I do intend to get them one at a time Smile so l have them all at some point Smile hopefully you can help me out Smile I'm alright at the game but could do with some tips Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from bops!   Taking a break from bops! EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 13:33

i will help you out. if nobody is on our server then we can hop in there and i can show you a couple of things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from bops!   Taking a break from bops! EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 13:34

Nice one buddy Smile got about 10 mins left in download then gotta swap accounts then ill be on Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from bops!   Taking a break from bops! EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013, 14:03

Added and online Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from bops!   Taking a break from bops! Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a break from bops!
Page 1 of 1