Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Apologies for not being on PS3 much

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Apologies for not being on PS3 much Empty
PostSubject: Apologies for not being on PS3 much   Apologies for not being on PS3 much EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 05:58

Hey guys, GrandTheftAli here, just on lunch break at work here. Thought I would post and apologise for my absence on the PS3 of late. Up to my eyeballs in work and the PS3 at the moment is collecting dust. But I have made sure to take a week off next month, yes i think you know which week :-). Hope to join you all for some MW3 action.

thanks

GrandTheftAli
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for not being on PS3 much   Apologies for not being on PS3 much EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 06:19

Hi Ally, we've not met before. Look forward to some good gaming during your week off! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for not being on PS3 much   Apologies for not being on PS3 much EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 06:57

No worries! That's what's great about this clan, nothing has to. Just come online when you have a chance. And thank you for the heads-up!
I also think we're all excited about MW3 being released. I'm sure the majority of 4GC will be online around that time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies for not being on PS3 much   Apologies for not being on PS3 much Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologies for not being on PS3 much
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: