Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

to all new BF players

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

to all new BF players Empty
PostSubject: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 10:34

i was playing shady and pro last night and they were having trouble killing people and controlling the recoil. also i hear a bunch of people say they want to try it but cant figure out the what to do and suppression. so i thought i would rent a server for a day and help out anybody that wants it. basically its going to be BF101. just let me know if you are interested and what day is good for you all.

also check out these vids in this post. they will help you understand the game a little better.

http://www.clan4gc.com/t11730-infomative-vids
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 11:03

pac6man wrote:
i was playing shady and pro last night and they were having trouble killing people and controlling the recoil. also i hear a bunch of people say they want to try it but cant figure out the what to do and suppression. so i thought i would rent a server for a day and help out anybody that wants it. basically its going to be BF101. just let me know if you are interested and what day is good for you all.

also check out these vids in this post. they will help you understand the game a little better.

Cool! I'll check out the vid over my lunch hour. Wednesday night following pub stomping would be a great night to get some training on BF3. I wasn't bothered to much with the recoil. I think I struggled with moving around the map effectively. I was definitely a chicken with my head cut off...haha
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 11:35

I'd be up for this if timezones aren't a problem - perhaps at a weekend, I can stay late on Saturdays?

I know you can't run around spraying n praying in BF like you can in COD and I need to learn to burst fire

I should have my new account set up this weekend and will then put a call out to Echo and Foxtrot for noob help too Smile

I have a brand new disc still in its wrapper, presumably with relevant online code inside? Will I need to do a lot of downloads before playing?
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 11:58

weekdays anytime after 5pm (our time pac) weekends If I dont have my daughter you tell me when you can and I be there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 12:02

Iron_Shady wrote:
pac6man wrote:

Cool! I'll check out the vid over my lunch hour. Wednesday night following pub stomping would be a great night to get some training on BF3. I wasn't bothered to much with the recoil. I think I struggled with moving around the map effectively. I was definitely a chicken with my head cut off...haha

I was play something like dom... I thought (keyword) I was running to B... I was running from it by time I noticed it was just pointless trying to get back to B so I went to C. lol!

Dont get me wrong though my BFFs I did have a lot fun playing with big ben and drool riding in tanks and planes shooting at shit.. not hit one person but I might have scared a person or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 13:16

Very soon im probably gonna rent a server for like a week or so that way we can get all 4gc on one side unlike last nights games. I hope you enjoy them tags pac6 cuz im coming after you next time lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 13:57

Sweet it will be cool to have some of the cod players come over to the battlefield!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 14:42

Does anyone happen to know a site where I can find all of the ribbons in BF and how to get them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 15:06

On the main menu of the game go to "my soldier" then click "stats" you find a menu for ribbons and medals also in my soldier youll find assignments complete those you can get more guns or camos. If you have a smart phone download battlelog app you check this stuff on go or in game like i do. I usually use it to check how kills till the next upgrade on my guns or assignments
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 15:09

I think also when i get the server do some quad/dirtbike races some high-jump. Wall-e races and wars. Kinda like what brewin did a long time ago. Lemme know what you think guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 15:11

Just really want to breathe some life back into bf3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 15:17

I dont have end game... When I get ribbons does anyone mind if I post them in my sig like some of you have? I excited to play this game and learn it before bf4 comes out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 15:19

Do what you want dude. as long as you dont breach the code of ethics, have a greattime here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 16:17

droolmonkey2000 wrote:
I hope you enjoy them tags pac6 cuz im coming after you next time lol!

i accept the challenge. Very Happy but beware a few people have tried to get them and have not succeeded.

droolmonkey2000 wrote:
I think also when i get the server do some quad/dirtbike races some high-jump. Wall-e races and wars. Kinda like what brewin did a long time ago. Lemme know what you think guys.

thats one thing i would love to get going again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 16:19

after this week I'm having am cutting someone neck, taken their tags, and tea bagging them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 19:16

do we have any more 4gc servers at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 20:06

btail888 wrote:

the only one i knew that had one was ez1ly_k1lled and he is not with us anymore.

i am going to try and get one again. just got to figure out how to keep the money for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 20:08

pac6man wrote:
btail888 wrote:

the only one i knew that had one was ez1ly_k1lled and he is not with us anymore.

i am going to try and get one again. just got to figure out how to keep the money for it.
i was gonna rent one for pubstomp. i'll gladly go half Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 20:11

btail888 wrote:
pac6man wrote:
btail888 wrote:

if you get on game tonight we can talk about it then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 21:02

Yea I hated the switch from MW3 and Blops 2 because BF3 is really diffrent in how the guns are alot more recoil and the bullets don't always stay up when your sniping you half to really try to snipe its not easy. I be so into joining in on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 22:18

I got a kill with a Defibrillator (my first one) not sure when, where, or how I did but I got one...

Thought I share that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 22:36

Z0MB1EZ-_- wrote:
I got a kill with a Defibrillator (my first one) not sure when, where, or how I did but I got one...

Thought I share that.

nice i don't think i've ever gotten one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013, 09:55

pac6man wrote:
btail888 wrote:
pac6man wrote:
btail888 wrote:

if you get on game tonight we can talk about it then.

I'm going to get a 3 month server. Was going to do it last night but ended up passing out Sleep When i get home today i'll set it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to all new BF players   to all new BF players Empty

Back to top Go down

to all new BF players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: