Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** Empty
PostSubject: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 10:02

All,

We will be starting up pubstomp for the BF3 US/CA side. But, anyone and everyone that is 4GC is welcome to participate. Below is a FAQ to get everyone going.

How are squads selected?
Squads are randomly assigned.

Which game modes?
All game modes that are on the original BF3 maps: Rush, Conquest, TDM, Squad DM, Squad Rush. Game mode is randomly selected every week. Game modes do not repeat week to week.

What is the duration of pubstomp?
Pubstomp will run for 1.5 hr. Please leave feedback how long you'd like to see it run. 1.5 hr seems good since some matches can last a while.

What is the scoring/points format?
The scoring format is point based. Wins and losses count for points (positive and negative, respectively). Also, the points scored by your squad counts towards your point total as well.

Map total = (Point for win/loss) + (Average squad score)

Win = +500 pts per player
Loss = -100 pts per player

For example, a 4-man squad will score +2000 pts for a win and -400 pts for a loss. A 3-man squad will score +1500 pts for a win and -300 pts for a loss. Etc.

Average squad score is simply that: the average score of your squad.

At the end of each pubstomp, we tally your total points from all the maps played that evening and add that to your grand total.
There are ten levels of pubstomping prestige. When you reach each prestige, you will be rewarded with a nice emblem.

The votes are in and BF3 pubstomp is on Sunday evenings.

Hope to see you all out on the Battlefield!
Machine Gun Machine Gun Machine Gun

Participants:
1. btail888
2. p_thomas420
3. iron_shady
4. boondocks316
5. zomb1es
6. droolmonkey
7. captainpoon
8. caustic_grip
9. woodsie24
10. akaitis
11. Evan007
12. drogon
13. fcroach
14. ApacheKid
15. wolfkeen

Last edited by btail888 on Tue 30 Apr 2013, 10:59; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down

BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 10:48

What about map packs? I only plan on getting close quarters and end game. Is not having all of them going be a problem Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 10:51

Z0MB1EZ-_- wrote:
What about map packs? I only plan on getting close quarters and end game. Is not having all of them going be a problem Sad
it won't be a problem. u'll end up playing in the regular maps. i had the same problem when i joined blops pubstomp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 10:52

Z0MB1EZ-_- wrote:

^^ Good question ^^

I chose Sunday. Tuesday I am usually not online as it is a night that I dedicate to my family. But, by all means, let the majority rule.

BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** Shady_10
BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 10:57

Iron_Shady wrote:
Z0MB1EZ-_- wrote:

^^ Good question ^^

I chose Sunday. Tuesday I am usually not online as it is a night that I dedicate to my family. But, by all means, let the majority rule.

SUNDAY FAMILY! I was assuming it would be after 5pm est if not I need choose tuesday to (I got excited voted quickly lol I had fun last night with drool and big ben)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 11:01

i just set up the poll so you can cancel your vote and then re-vote again.

Times haven't been set. Sunday could happen afternoon or evening. Tuesday would be evening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 14:03

of course you all know i am down with this. i actually cant wait for it to start. it will be nice to see people having fun on the battlefield again.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 14:12

pac6man wrote:
of course you all know i am down with this. i actually cant wait for it to start. it will be nice to see people having fun on the battlefield again.

I hope it's ok with you guys...I have put in a request to have 10 prestige emblems made up specific to BF Pub Stomp. I was thinking that you guys could use the prestige emblems that have been created for BO2 but because BF is a different animal all together, I thought it would be nice for this competition to have their very own.

I'll keep you posted on the progress.

BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** Shady_10
BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 14:36

Sunday funday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 17:14

Iron_Shady wrote:
pac6man wrote:

I hope it's ok with you guys...I have put in a request to have 10 prestige emblems made up specific to BF Pub Stomp. I was thinking that you guys could use the prestige emblems that have been created for BO2 but because BF is a different animal all together, I thought it would be nice for this competition to have their very own.

thats cool. thanks a lot shady. Very Happy i cant wait to see what they look like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 17:56

Sunday night for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 09:40

i am down to do any day i have been waiting for this on the bf3 side i am also having trouble finding people to play with on bf3 if anyone would like to play some bf3 send me a friends request and we will get down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 10:00

pac6man wrote:
Iron_Shady wrote:
pac6man wrote:

thats cool. thanks a lot shady. Very Happy i cant wait to see what they look like.
+1 cheers

captainpoon13 wrote:
i am down to do any day i have been waiting for this on the bf3 side i am also having trouble finding people to play with on bf3 if anyone would like to play some bf3 send me a friends request and we will get down
i'll add you (if i hadn't already). great to have you bud. It goes w/o saying that if you ever want to hop in on the BF3 side, we got guys who can party up with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 18:11

Good for sunday tuesday or even thursday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 18:24

causticgrip wrote:
Good for sunday tuesday or even thursday
glad to have you on board Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 18:29

I sure the list will fill up as soon BF4 get closer. Hopefully 5 teams or more. I have some good faith in this game & clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 19:21

I am into Sundays. Would be nice to have some fun again on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: COUNT ME IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 19:53

yea......im up for this.

im super suprised that no one said Saturday. its far easier to stay up late on Saturday night then it is to stay up sunday. work Monday is a force to be reckoned with. pale

just a thought in case we're all having so much darn fun that we dont want to get off after the 1.5 hours.

i dont mean to through a wrench in plans, just a thought though. Smile

Sunday would be the best out of it and Tues for sure though.

oh im way way way to exited for this. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 20:12

a lot people do stuff with their family on saturday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 20:56

glad to see some bf3er's trickling in Cool cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 21:42

Z0MB1EZ-_- wrote:
a lot people do stuff with their family on saturday

too true, i was thinking later in the day though. most of the guys see ingame get on around 10-11pm Eastern. so later on in the night.

send the darn kids to bed early and get on the Battlfield. haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 22:37

oh yea 10pm (est) either day I can do forsure! I cant do before 5pm (est) on either day tuesday or sunday.

I just bought close quarters (its the only map pack I got) if that helps any at all.

Oct can't get here fast enough.

So after 5pm (est) anytime before midnight (I gotta be up for work at 6am
and sunday I would say 8pm (est) is great for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 13:21

Tuesday works better for me. I'm usually busy with the wife Sunday night. If it ends up being Sunday though she will have to deal with it. Sign me up.

also to Captainpoon13

captainpoon13 wrote:

Sent you a request a few days ago after playing with you and some other 4GC, but I got a message back saying your friends list in FULL.

Last edited by Evan00seven on Thu 25 Apr 2013, 13:25; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 13:22

What time were you looking at? Anything past 10pm eastern is a no go for me and Sundays would of been fine but work is changing my days off come shift change next week. I know I'm a minority but i work the weirdest hours/days off lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: im down   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 19:16

im down btail. i need to get back into this stuff anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**   BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps** Empty

Back to top Go down

BF3 US/CA Pubstomp **Scoring format updated/Poll closed - Sunday pubstomps**
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next