Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptySat 20 Apr 2013, 13:05

So I disconnected the router and ran a line strait from my modem to the PS3 and five minutes into the game I freeze, worse then before. I havent noticed this problem since I played Farcry 3 for three days instead of Battlefield. Could the saved game data from farcry be messing up BF3? Any guys have any ideas of what I can do to fix this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptySat 20 Apr 2013, 13:31

1. Disconnect ps3 from internet in the ps3 settings.

2. Reset modem.

3. Reconnect ps3 to your internet.

- This fixes 99% of any problems I get in terms of connectivity, it also fixes any nat type changes I may suddenly get.
- Hope you get it sorted buddy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptySat 20 Apr 2013, 13:33

I tried that so Im wondering if its my PS3. I have the same slim I bought with Modern Warfare 2. Im wondering if I should consider trading this in and getting a new model.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptySat 20 Apr 2013, 13:36

If its just battlefield that freezes I've heard of this issue before and the most common answer seems to be re-installing BF content, worked for a buddy of mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptySat 20 Apr 2013, 13:36

If you think you have tried everything and at the point of getting ready to smash it, I would say thats a good decision lol!
Back to top Go down

Ill have to give that a shot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptySat 20 Apr 2013, 13:37

Steve this thing almost went off the 6th floor balcony yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptySat 20 Apr 2013, 13:39

BoondockS216 wrote:
Steve this thing almost went off the 6th floor balcony yesterday.

Haha love it! Worth giving the other suggestion a go first though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptySat 20 Apr 2013, 13:46

HiiGH RiiSK wrote:
If its just battlefield that freezes I've heard of this issue before and the most common answer seems to be re-installing BF content, worked for a buddy of mine.

+1 it worked for a couple of people. just make sure its the game data and NOT the save data.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptySat 20 Apr 2013, 16:05

On the phone right now with my Service provider and they found a problem with their modem so hopefully i can get this up and running tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptySat 20 Apr 2013, 16:09

BoondockS216 wrote:
On the phone right now with my Service provider and they found a problem with their modem so hopefully i can get this up and running tonight.

hopefully you get it situated so we can blow some shit up tonight. i will be on tonight around 8pm EST.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptySat 20 Apr 2013, 16:31

one says somethings wrong the second tech says there wasnt and its EA's servers lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 09:41

you may be low on HD space, which model did you get? how many GB?
this has happened to me alot (before i upgraded to a newer model that is)
you may have to go through and delete the stuff you dont use anymore, the games you dont play from the GameData Utility and things like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 10:42

I ended up deleting everything and reloading everything its working as of now. seems to be working.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 11:15

Glad to hear it's working and hopefully it continues to work for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 12:30

It was working, forgot to install end game and once I did it froze off rip. Its end game messing it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 13:21

BoondockS216 wrote:
It was working, forgot to install end game and once I did it froze off rip. Its end game messing it up.

try and download end game from the ingame store. if thats what you did then download from playstation store. dont remember which but i think the same thing happen to close quarters or aftermath where one of the downloads were missing some codding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 14:48

HiiGH RiiSK wrote:

yes thats what i would suggest. dont delete your saved data, what you want to do is delete the whole game and its DLC's content and re-download it all again.

this always works for me and i notice a very substantial difference in the speed and crash frequency.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptySun 21 Apr 2013, 21:25

Akaitis I got booted again and had enough, Im going to go get a new PS3 this coming weekend and trade this thing in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptyMon 22 Apr 2013, 11:19

BoondockS216 wrote:
Akaitis I got booted again and had enough, Im going to go get a new PS3 this coming weekend and trade this thing in.
dam man hope it works out. back up your game data?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 19:27

Reformatted the PS3 today, took 7 hours. Redownloaded all the DLC and its still stopping and hard freezing. I just dont get it. Internet company says everything is fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013, 19:37

sux to have to get a 'new' one when ps4 is somewhat around the corner. maybe u can sell your existing system on craigslist or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013, 20:26

Hey Boon,

Have you thought about getting a new BF3 disk? That may fix the issue, It dose not sound like a internet problem or you would lag before you just froze. It maybe the date but if you have reformatted it you could try another PS3, Have you tried other online games to see if the problem continues to those. It would just be strange that it is just BF3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS   PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS Empty

Back to top Go down

PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS
Page 1 of 1