Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Picking up BF3 today...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Picking up BF3 today... Empty
PostSubject: Picking up BF3 today...   Picking up BF3 today... EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013, 13:08

As some of you may know I getting it today. I have a bit left in my PSN Wallet enough to get one of the shortcut kits. My question is which one should I get?

Co Op Weapon Shortcut
Engineer kit
Assault Kit
Recon Kit
Support Kit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Picking up BF3 today...   Picking up BF3 today... EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013, 13:59

me personally i would say dont buy one. i know the game has been out for a while but i think its a wast of money. plus it takes away from working hard and looking forward to unlocking it. for the co-op ones when you get the game i will jump in there with you and help you complete them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Picking up BF3 today...   Picking up BF3 today... EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013, 14:00

Everyone is going to have a different opinion. Myself I would go with the the following order.
1) Assault, once you unlock the paddles...its point raping time and you can level fast. 100 points per Revive
2) Support....I'm not real fond with most the guns in this class but you can ride the resupply point pony pretty good.
3) Support is my favorite class once everything was unlocked, good guns and you get to shoot rockets...
4) Recon is the worst in my opinion for first timers... its a whole seperate beast from COD sniping. You can get great points with long shots but they are few and far between.

Hit me up tonight if your playing BF3........be my intervention and keep me from playing BLOPS2...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Picking up BF3 today...   Picking up BF3 today... EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013, 15:38

I can't get on today I have to go take care of my brother over night. (he just got out the hospital) but if you give me a time tomorrow (no morning hours please lol) I will be on at that time!

Let me do a little research see how I wanna sent up my kits. (I really wanna try some sniping on this but I'm not beastly on black ops).

anyone got any recommends on the best beginners set up kits for assault and/or recon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking up BF3 today...   Picking up BF3 today... Empty

Back to top Go down

Picking up BF3 today...
Page 1 of 1