Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Just to let you know

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just to let you know Empty
PostSubject: Just to let you know   Just to let you know EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 12:03

hey fellow 4GC members. Some of you may or may not have noticed i've not been around recently on blops, especially the guys/girls i tend to play the most with. I was having a little break from blops, as i do once in a while, just so i can continue to enjoy it! Last weekend i had all of friday and saturday evening to play blops but the thought of loading it up was really putting me off. that's when i know it's time for a break, when it feels like a chore to play, rather than enjoying it!

So i've not been on for a while, and was about to return to blops..... and now i'm hit with some crappy virus! Both the insides of my cheeks are covered in ulcers, i'm pretty spaced out and i feel like ####!!! Gonch ha suggested it is monkey aids, i'm going for the plague, but just in my mouth!

Any way, so i'm still around, you may even see me online, possibly on blops, but if i don't join please don't take it personally. I wont be on my game at the mo, and i'll be minus a headset as well as talking is a pain in the arse! If i do join anyone for some games don't expect anything special! HaHa not that ever happens, just for the next few days i have an excuse Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 12:15

I can understand not wanting to play BlOps all the time. I like to try and throw a little variety in as well. I hope you start feeling better! We'll be here for you when you are!

Cheers!

Just to let you know Shady_10
Just to let you know Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 12:18

"monkey aids" sound about right for you Smashy. Twisted Evil

Get well soon my friend. And if not, I've got some drugs that will make you feel better. Suspect

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 12:40

yea im kinda in that same place right now with Black ops im just so bored with it i dont even want to get on it anymore.. but hope you get well soon buddy..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 13:07

i hope u feel better! i have also been bord with Blops and i am in the midst if an 80 hour mythbuster binge on netflix!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 14:25

Cheers for the messages people.

Lol @inover, some people might say I should stop having sex with monkeys and stick to my gorgeous wife, I say carry on, nothing a couple of paracetamol can't sort out!

80 hours dubs! You certainly put in time and effort when you do something, hows that monster of a game dark souls been going? Have you done anymore reviews? I'd like to check em out if you have, you may have put posts up already and i've missed em?

Again thanks for the messages people, hope to catch you online soon cheers
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 14:32

hoping you get better soon, and don't worry about not being on blops - rest your trigger finger for MW3 Smile

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 14:54

I gotta be honest I'm kinda fed up with blops so can't wait for mw3. Get well soon buddy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 15:03

You'd think i'd get some sympathy from my mrs, being a dr, but oh no, the complete opposite, she just huffs and puffs! This is why, she claims, she works in anaesthetics, so she doesn't have to "listen to other people whinging" and she can just knock them out! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 15:53

Smashy bro u gimp thought u gone and left as well hope u get better soon!!!! we need to smash some peeps on blops if u ever wanna game of fifa ive still got my fifa 11 somewhere ull prob kick my arse on it tho aint played in ages

On a personal note stop giving those monkey bjs then u might not have that many ulsers in ur mouth

Catch u round bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 16:27

Hang tough Smashy!
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 03:25

Get well soon Smashy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to let you know   Just to let you know Empty

Back to top Go down

Just to let you know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: