Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

SONY awarded most 'epic fail' award

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Management
General
General
The Management

SONY awarded most 'epic fail' award Empty
PostSubject: SONY awarded most 'epic fail' award   SONY awarded most 'epic fail' award EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 06:43

... http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/enterprise-it/security/Sony-RSA-Security-get-hacking-dishonours/articleshow/9492133.cms

LAS VEGAS: Japanese entertainment titan Sony had the dubious honor of winning a "Most Epic Fail" award at a prestigious Black Hat gathering of computer security professions in Las Vegas.

Sony and hacked computer security powerhouse RSA were mockingly honored with Pwnies, annual awards named in a reference to geek slang for "owning" or totally dominating an opponent.

"After learning the hard way that their PlayStation Network was about as porous as air, Sony had to shut it down for over two months to rebuild it from scratch," Pwnie judges said of the winning choice.

"In doing so, they made everyone from your eight-year old cousin to your barber learn about the importance of security," they continued. "Hooray for us, sorry Sony shareholders."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONY awarded most 'epic fail' award   SONY awarded most 'epic fail' award EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 06:47

Dang it! I thought my "window experience" would be way more Epic...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONY awarded most 'epic fail' award   SONY awarded most 'epic fail' award EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 09:31

EnglishRose wrote:
Japanese entertainment titan Sony had the dubious honor of winning a "Most Epic Fail" award at a prestigious Black Hat gathering of computer security professions in Las Vegas.
Laughing bounce Twisted Evil geek Razz geek Twisted Evil bounce Laughing

Zuiperd wrote:
Dang it! I thought my "window experience" would be way more Epic...
Laughing Yours is the "Most Epic Fail" in 4GC my friend. Laughing

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SONY awarded most 'epic fail' award   SONY awarded most 'epic fail' award Empty

Back to top Go down

SONY awarded most 'epic fail' award
Page 1 of 1