Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Getting ready to retire

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Getting ready to retire Empty
PostSubject: Getting ready to retire   Getting ready to retire EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 11:18

My AEK rifle is about 5 kills away from its mastery. When i do so im going to retire it, so what i need help with is, what rifle should i use now for the assault class?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to retire   Getting ready to retire EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 12:30

F2000.... bounce LOVE that gun, nice mid range.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to retire   Getting ready to retire EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 14:28

AUG A3.... this is my go to gun for assault. put the kobra sight, foregrip, and heavy barrel on it and you are good to go. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to retire   Getting ready to retire EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 14:50

BF3 Weapon Chart

Click to weigh your options.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to retire   Getting ready to retire EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 15:33

Im torn between g3a3 and f2000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to retire   Getting ready to retire EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 15:54

G3a3 is a beast if you are good w/ aim. lots of recoil and less ammo in clip but damage is high. if u are a medium to long range gunner, this is a nice one to use.

F2000 is very similar to AEK imo. high fire rate (with little recoil) for the close-medium quarter combat. same ammo in clip as AEK.

Try the G3a3 first since you've mastered the AEK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to retire   Getting ready to retire EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 15:59

Probably gonna go with g3a3 just gonna take forever to get the good accessories!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to retire   Getting ready to retire EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 17:34

btail888 wrote:
G3a3 is a beast if you are good w/ aim. lots of recoil and less ammo in clip but damage is high. if u are a medium to long range gunner, this is a nice one to use.

F2000 is very similar to AEK imo. high fire rate (with little recoil) for the close-medium quarter combat. same ammo in clip as AEK.

Try the G3a3 first since you've mastered the AEK.

+1

I rode that G3 Pony for a bit.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to retire   Getting ready to retire EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 18:54

Wish I could tell you but I cant stay in a game longer then 15 minutes without freezing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to retire   Getting ready to retire EmptyMon 15 Apr 2013, 19:06

BoondockS216 wrote:
Wish I could tell you but I cant stay in a game longer then 15 minutes without freezing.

i dont know how old your router is but i was dealing with the same thing. if i did not freeze i was moon walking all over the place. but i bought a new one and its so much better. ( i also upgraded so that might have something to do with it. Very Happy )

i got this one. http://store.linksys.com/Routers/Linksys-EA3500-DualBand-N750-Router-with-Gigabit-and-USB_stcVVproductId145330233VVcatId551966VVviewprod.htm its a beast and i love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to retire   Getting ready to retire EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013, 01:02

finally got my mastery, it only took me getting knifed three times by a darn level 5 closet coronel to do so. time to get me some of that g3 lovin. LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to retire   Getting ready to retire EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013, 23:43

After much frustration, ive decided to go with the f2000. I couldnt hit the inside of a barn with the g3!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready to retire   Getting ready to retire Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting ready to retire
Page 1 of 1