Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

i'm calling it a day (Viper)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

i'm calling it a day  (Viper) Empty
PostSubject: i'm calling it a day (Viper)   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 06:04

So much to say, little time to do so, so will keep it short.

PSN friends list cleared

Leadership of the GB team handed over, but will monitor.

Other clans sent the link to the thread a created earlier so games can still continue.

Whilst i love both....The clan and the game, they are eating into things that must take a priority. I have truely loved gaming with yourselves and met some truely great people, but this is best for me.

Thank you to all that i have gamed with and to those who have put up with me, this is a special clan of which ER should take special praise!

Maybe in 6 months i'll revisit where i am.... if gaming allows me to the way i want to do it, i may return to gaming with a clan...

Anyway, thanks again, ive been truely blessed.

Jon
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling it a day (Viper)   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 06:25

Jon,

I've been expecting this, but it doesn't make it any easier - what a massive loss for us. You have been an exceptional member and you will be hugely missed, although the influence you've had will continue to be felt long after you've gone. Look after yourself. Do come back and say hi! occasionally.

Thankyou for everything.

Mandy.

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling it a day (Viper)   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 07:24

Wow! I wasn't expecting to read this post today Sad Viper...you will be missed! You have put a ton of time and effort into this clan and made lots of friends and for that I thank you. You're contributions will not be forgotten!

I personally would like to wish you all the best and I hope to see you around again!

Cheers!

i'm calling it a day  (Viper) Shady_10
i'm calling it a day  (Viper) Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling it a day (Viper)   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 08:08

ouch, shocked and saddened Sad viper you were one of the people i very first gamed with when i joined 4gc and i think it was the same for you. You're a great person buddy, and i consider you of those people from 4gc who became a true friend. you've done loads for the clan, a lot of people probably don't realise how much you've done! i really am gutted that you've gone/going. i'll try and add you back on my psn if you've deleted me as i'd still like to play some games with you when you're on. Take care buddy, all the best, and i hope you get to be where you want to be Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling it a day (Viper)   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 08:23

Oh no! Another great member leaving. I cannot do anything but respect your decision, but that doesn't make the loss any less.
I agree with what has been said before, you have been great for the clan. All the time and effort you put into this is certainly highly appreciated.

Life is all about priorities, I'm sure nobody will deny that. I would like to thank you for all you have done. You'll be missed!

Last edited by Zuiperd on Thu 13 Oct 2011, 13:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oopsiedoopsy typo!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling it a day (Viper)   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 08:53

yeah sadly life does take priority over fun more than it should. its good to see you got your head on straight though. good luck with everything
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling it a day (Viper)   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 10:13

Wow, you will be missed. Itll be hard to replace such a key member of this clan. I do respect your exit though. Priorities are important. Hopefully you'll make it back here someday. Good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Viper you will be missed   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 10:29

Viper you will be missed. Thanks for your inspiration and wisdom.
Hopefully you'll make it back here someday.
Good luck Like a Star @ heaven Viperman Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling it a day (Viper)   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 10:54

No Viper, so sorry to see you're going; I've had so much fun gaming with you but understand the need to get priorities straight. I really hope to see you again at some time in the future. Best of luck in whatever you do in the meantime
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling it a day (Viper)   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 12:25

Not known u long, but i do know ur an awesome guy.... and tht i will miss u Sad so so long jon, hope to c u agen in the future. Take care chap Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling it a day (Viper)   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 13:45

Take care Viper. Thank you for all of your time and efforts.

***side note***

PS...Amy said long john. What's on her mind?? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling it a day (Viper)   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 16:21

scratch scratch scratch WOW didnt expect that like smashy said one of the first people to game with on a regular basis our squad has been depleted well guess see u around mate great player true friend peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling it a day (Viper)   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 16:55

Thanks for helping 4GC becomming the clan that we are today.
Hope to have you back one fine day.
Hang tough,

Baldy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling it a day (Viper)   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 19:46

I for one will miss Viper. Not only was he a great gamer who i enjoyed gaming with, but was also a valuable clan member.

Good luck my friend.

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling it a day (Viper)   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 08:05

Crying or Very sad sorry to see you go i wish you the best of luck in whatever life has planned for you .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling it a day (Viper)   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 13:00

sorry to see you go mate i learned a hell of a lot from you , still cant put most of it into practice but thanks anyway lol
good luck with whatever you do in the future
kev
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling it a day (Viper)   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 14:29

Sad Genuinely sad to see you go Jon.....how i am going to conquer any future internal tournaments without my wingman?

Seriously though i would say its mainly been you and Smashy and Sharkey that are the reason i kept coming back and playing online with 4GC....and after i kept getting crap scores i nearly gave up the whole BLOPS online thing...but it was YOUR words of enthusiasm and encouragement that stopped me rage quitting several times....and kept me playing...so i thank you for that.

Hope you change your mind and you haven't deleted me on the PSN (i haven't looked yet) If i'm too late for that...then good luck and i hope you come back to 4GC soon.

Viperman...It's been a pleasure....You can be my wingman anyday

(Yeah Yeah i love topgun..hence the quote)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Wow   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 23:27

Wow viper just saw this must say TY have had a good time with you and have a beer for us and take care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling it a day (Viper)   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011, 01:51

Thanks guys Sad I did have a relapse this weekend and played more than i should have, but need to clear my head. As said there is nothing other than more important things that need to get sorted. (still got two days booked for MW3 release though cheers )

Seems a little dramatic my departure and i suppose i could have done it another way, but when you appreciate what it has taken ER to keep this going, keeping some members on the friends list and maybe one day doing your own thing just doesnt sit right with me. I need to have a clear mind and cant let things slow me down, thats why it has to be like this......

I will be back, just not for a little while.

All the best!

Catch you all soon.

Viper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm calling it a day (Viper)   i'm calling it a day  (Viper) Empty

Back to top Go down

i'm calling it a day (Viper)
Page 1 of 1