Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Thinking about getting BF3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thinking about getting BF3 Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about getting BF3   Thinking about getting BF3 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013, 00:40

I been talking to friends that have xbl since the game came out and they all loved it but its a team based game and before this clan I didnt have anyone on friends list that had the game. I may order it friday off amazon (just the standerd editon) but here the thing.

I would be so new to the game I would make noobs look like pros. So if I played with a group of you I worried I would bring down the teams stats and loss a lot matches. I don't wanna hurts y'alls game.

Can anyone send me some youtube videos of tips or better yet give me some tips?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting BF3   Thinking about getting BF3 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013, 00:59

http://www.clan4gc.com/t12189-bf3-rants

This leads to a thread of someone on youtube who talks about how each class works while also ranting.

I don't mind playing with ya, I mean we were all new at one point so yeah we can play a few games together Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting BF3   Thinking about getting BF3 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013, 05:47

i would say get it and dont worry about being a complete noob. you got to remember that the gun mechanics are way different then COD. heres a post with some vids that will help you.

http://www.clan4gc.com/t11730-infomative-vids

just remember that you can go 4-20 and still have more points and be MVP then the guy that went 50-2. its all about team work. one man can not win a match in battlefield. if you do get it send me a invite and i will help you get over the learning curve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting BF3   Thinking about getting BF3 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013, 08:09

you wouldnt bring veterans down buddy, we'd be happy to play, if you have a mic and some common sense your golden.

we win some, we lose some. its all in the fun and the challenge.

its a different game completely. i love it.

you would be suprised how fast you can learn the game and how interesting it can be with even a couple 4GC guys on.

3 of us have joined games that are losing and we can turn a whole game around. its awesome.

in all honesty i have pretty decent stats for a battlefield player but when i pub i can get wrecked. having just 2 or 3 4GC guys that will play the objective changes everything.

you can go 0-14 in BattleField and still be the #1 ranked player at the end of the game dont forget. its how you play not always how many kills you can get VS death. its a little more dynamic then just your KDR.

i think you would enjoy it. hope to see you in there soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: bf3   Thinking about getting BF3 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013, 09:42

I have been playing BF3 for over a year now and i am still a noob!!!! so dont trip!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting BF3   Thinking about getting BF3 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013, 12:52

fcroach1 wrote:
I have been playing BF3 for over a year now and i am still a noob!!!! so dont trip!!!!!!

I can vouch for this statement Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting BF3   Thinking about getting BF3 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013, 14:15

I forsure going to order it off amazon friday guys (if I get enough on this check most likely I will though) Thanks for all the goodness yall bring. I post here on this topic again when it comes in the mail.

(P.S: The single player game for BF4 looks amazing I know forsure I'm getting it on day one)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting BF3   Thinking about getting BF3 EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013, 14:16

I'm a beast with the DEFIBS.... I'll keep ya alive.....

Just not sure who will keep me alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting BF3   Thinking about getting BF3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking about getting BF3
Page 1 of 1