Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

BF3 yes or no?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BF3 yes or no? Empty
PostSubject: BF3 yes or no?   BF3 yes or no? EmptySat 08 Oct 2011, 01:47

i have been playing the beta alot recently and im inching more towards getting this. Though likely if i get this game i will not be getting MW3 right away so i would like to know how many of you are going to get this game and stick with it? It is way more tactical then MW3 will be. If we can get 10-12 people that are going to get it we can certainly play this game for a long time to come. I just do not want to go buy it to simply be playing by myself when Mw3 comes out.
Back to top Go down

BF3 yes or no? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 yes or no?   BF3 yes or no? EmptySat 08 Oct 2011, 06:06

MW3 all the way for me.

To be fair i've never given BF a chance, but I've already paid for my pre-order of MW3
Back to top Go down

BF3 yes or no? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 yes or no?   BF3 yes or no? EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 07:42

I have totally paid for BF3 & MW3. Don't know which one I will stick with more. I tried the beta again this weekend but got pissed after 5 mins. 4-22 or something stupid. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

BF3 yes or no? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 yes or no?   BF3 yes or no? EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 10:04

thumper wrote:
I have totally paid for BF3 & MW3. Don't know which one I will stick with more. I tried the beta again this weekend but got pissed after 5 mins. 4-22 or something stupid. We'll see.

Yeah...It did take me a few games to get used to how to play BF3. It's not a COD game. That's for sure. Move slow and only move when you have a reason to. Otherwise, just watch your back. I had my best game ever last night in BF3. I think it was 36-22 or something close to that. I just decided to stop running around (like I would in COD) and focus on the objective and move slowly and be aware of my surroundings. It IS a good game. I just beleive it requires an extra level of patients.
Back to top Go down

BF3 yes or no? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 yes or no?   BF3 yes or no? EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 10:10

Iron_Shady wrote:
extra level of patients.

Don't have it!! lol

I'm ADD. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

BF3 yes or no? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 yes or no?   BF3 yes or no? EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:25

@Thumper trust me if you give it time, play smart and play the objectives i think you would like this game alot at least i did.. i had the same problem that you are having i was just horrible at this game at first but i didnt give up on it and now im going positive most games and getting the win in most games also..you will not be good at this game at all if you go into it thinking its gonna be like cod its a hole different animal then any cod. you have to keep on this game and trust me once you figure this out im sure you will love it..atleast i did..
Back to top Go down

BF3 yes or no? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 yes or no?   BF3 yes or no? EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 12:53

B-ROCK7878 wrote:
@Thumper trust me if you give it time, play smart and play the objectives i think you would like this game alot at least i did.. i had the same problem that you are having i was just horrible at this game at first but i didnt give up on it and now im going positive most games and getting the win in most games also..you will not be good at this game at all if you go into it thinking its gonna be like cod its a hole different animal then any cod. you have to keep on this game and trust me once you figure this out im sure you will love it..atleast i did..

I'm still getting the game. I just don't have said patience in life. I'll keep going at it...might even give it a go tonight.
Back to top Go down

BF3 yes or no? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 yes or no?   BF3 yes or no? EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 00:50

i have decided to not get BF3 it will be MW3 and Skyrim for me.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

BF3 yes or no? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 yes or no?   BF3 yes or no? EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 07:35

BF3 will be much better when we can get in the same squad and can communicate with each other. Then we can watch each others back and play the objectives together. We need to move together. We'll be much more successful this way. Playing a COD game and BF map just doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BF3 yes or no? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 yes or no?   BF3 yes or no? Empty

Back to top Go down

BF3 yes or no?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: