Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Long time to visit

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Long time to visit Empty
PostSubject: Long time to visit   Long time to visit EmptyFri 05 Apr 2013, 04:44

Hey all, thought i'd pop my head into the BF section as I generally stick to my beloved purple zone nowadays.

What happened to the contests? Nothing cooking since november? Shame to see them die off.

How's the in game world treating you all? You guys still play the old maps or just sticking to end game maps?

Tell me more, I only installed aftermath and played it once. Just can't find the time or the passion to put it in the PS3 nowadays.

Take Care,
Siz
Back to top Go down

Long time to visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time to visit   Long time to visit EmptyFri 05 Apr 2013, 13:02

I just started getting back into BF3, but it's boring having to solo these days Sad
Back to top Go down

Long time to visit Empty
PostSubject: bf3   Long time to visit EmptyFri 05 Apr 2013, 14:02

id have to say i still play bf3 but not as much. for some reason i be on blops2 alot these days. but i am down to party up with you all for bf3!
Back to top Go down

Long time to visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time to visit   Long time to visit EmptyFri 05 Apr 2013, 19:22

fcroach1 wrote:
id have to say i still play bf3 but not as much. for some reason i be on blops2 alot these days. but i am down to party up with you all for bf3!

we need to party up sometime roach, we used to be a pretty good duo Smile
Back to top Go down

Long time to visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time to visit   Long time to visit EmptyFri 05 Apr 2013, 20:51

i guess im just a diehard BF3 guy, i've been playing it consistently when i had internet.

the only real down time i have had was when i moved and didnt have the internet to play online anything (those were rough times) Shocked lol.

EndGame is alright. its fast paced and i like the new dirt bikes.

the lag is worse then i remember before the patch. that would be my one issue with the game at this point.

all in all i play anything and everything. its all good fun and there is a lot to do. i play all the maps in a CQ set then i play them all in a RSH set. lots of game modes and maps with subtle changes with different modes keep the game fresh to me.

i've only lost 4 out of the last 16 games that i have played and usually rank in the top 5 so the lag isnt horrible its just very annoying at times.

always up for a game whenever anyone is on.

ps. i leave the PS3 on alot and walk away. just in case you send and invite and i dont join up right away. either that or im working on my bloody assignments..... damn them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long time to visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time to visit   Long time to visit Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time to visit
Page 1 of 1