Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

PS3 Withdrawal.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PS3 Withdrawal..... Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Withdrawal.....   PS3 Withdrawal..... EmptyMon 01 Apr 2013, 18:49

ugh! it's only been 2 freaking days since i last played my games, and i'm already starting to have withdrawal!! the last game i played was Assassins Creed, Brotherhood, and i noticed i was addicted to it when i started looking at buildings and windows in REAL LIFE and thinking if Ezio could climb all the way to the top for VIEWPOINTS!! lol!! no, but seriously, that is by far the MOST addicting game i've ever played!!! i don't know how many hours i've invested in it, but i'm still in ROME. lol!

anyway, i'll be here if anyone is bored and wants to chat it up in the chatbox.

Last edited by xxMAMAxx on Tue 02 Apr 2013, 04:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Withdrawal.....   PS3 Withdrawal..... EmptyMon 01 Apr 2013, 19:08

Haha I know what you mean Smile I find all Assasin creed games so god damn addictive when I play it I can spend days back on it again Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Withdrawal.....   PS3 Withdrawal..... EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 02:55

I am the king of "addicted to assassins creed".

Anytime you wanna talk about it mama, just say the word and I'll discuss it all with you.

I love hiring your own assassins and sending them on missions.......like a boss Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Withdrawal.....   PS3 Withdrawal..... EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 04:08

sizzlephizzle wrote:
I am the king of "addicted to assassins creed".

Anytime you wanna talk about it mama, just say the word and I'll discuss it all with you.

I love hiring your own assassins and sending them on missions.......like a boss Very Happy

word! i know, i was all about it!!! i think i spent too much time doing other things and it took me forever to finally get to hire assassins!! once i finally got there, i was like "damn, im gonna have to buy this game because the movers are coming on monday!" i am really wishing there was a place that loaned PS3s!!! seriously, my eyes are starting to twitch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Withdrawal.....   PS3 Withdrawal..... EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 04:09

P.S. moving this to "everything else"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Withdrawal.....   PS3 Withdrawal..... EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 06:12

Seriously, you should pick one up on ebay for less than 100$ and sell it when yours arrives.

It's like a loan, only there is no minimum commitments etc.

It'll cost you like 15$ shipping which THEY PAY on ebay.....simple!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Withdrawal.....   PS3 Withdrawal..... EmptyWed 03 Apr 2013, 19:28

lol, by the time it gets here, i'll be leaving!!! lol!! its ok, i'll just save my money, in the mean time.....have you played AC Revelations? thinking of buying that one plus brotherhood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Withdrawal.....   PS3 Withdrawal..... EmptyWed 03 Apr 2013, 19:44

looked on eBay, all of the ps3s being sold for under $100 are all broken and are being sold for parts. if i knew how to BUILD a PS3, i'd buy them, but i don't...cause....

AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FA DAT!!!

lol! thanks anyway!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Withdrawal.....   PS3 Withdrawal..... EmptyThu 04 Apr 2013, 00:27

Look at the consoles and see hich ones need what if the sellers had listed parts or better yet listed the broken componants. Then find out how much those costs. And YouTube how to repair that particular piece/s. My sister fiancee has been working on what sounds lime several machines lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Withdrawal.....   PS3 Withdrawal..... EmptyThu 04 Apr 2013, 00:29

Only do it if you know the prices are worth it and are fairly easy to fix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Withdrawal.....   PS3 Withdrawal..... Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 Withdrawal.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: