Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 09:35

Just a heads-up gang. If you pre-order BF4 starting today @GameStop you will get a set of BF4 dog-tags that will include a code for exclusive in game content. These are while supplies last, so if you know you will be picking up the game this fall stop in to your local GameStop and put down your $5 to reserve your copy and get the first pre-order bonus available for BF4.

Cheers
Warrior
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 09:44

nice. thanks
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 09:58

Thanks for the heads up Brian!

Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 Shady_10
Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 Pbucket
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 10:05

Would love to be @Boon's GameStop when he walks in, drops down his 5 bucks and says "Gimme your tags Bitch".....lol
Back to top Go down
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY
Colonel Sp x3
Colonel Sp x3
THANX4PLAYIN2DAY

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 13:21

BF3 left such a sour taste in my mouth that I'll just take my $5 and use it for 5 Big Gulp slurpees from 7-11. Downing them all in record time and the resulting brain freeze will be infinitely less painful than my BF experience.

Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 Thanx411
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 14:38

Is bf4 being released on the ps3 then or next gen I'm not 100% sure can anyone help out with this please Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 14:43

From what I've read so far,

BF4 release to BOTH current and next gen systems.

however current gen will not support all the good features - 32 vs 32, 60fps, etc.

I really would not advise getting bf4 on Current Gen as it will likely cost the same and not allow all the best features.

save up for next gen system, and later on you can get BF4 and premium for reduced price anyway in the next gen version.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 14:46

Okay thanks for the answer but to be honest with my issues at the moment with looking at getting a place and a car and everything I'm more than likely not getting the new gen console when it comes out and won't be anytime soon so I think I might just get on ps3 and deal without the decent features Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 19:02

Brian the store manager didnt like being thrown to the ground and she thinks I broke her back. And she really didnt like being called a bitch.

According to gamestop this game is not for PS4 it is being reserved for Xbox 360 and PS3. According to gamestop if this becomes a PS4 game your reservation will be made for a PS4 copy.

Here is what you get, two Dog Tags and a small piece of paper with a code for future unlockable content. DO NOT LOST THE PAPER.

Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 Tags110

Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 Tags210
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 19:36

@Boon...it will become reservable for PS4 after the system release date has been announced.

@everyone else...these tags are limited in quantity so if you want a set throw 5 down on the PS3 version and then roll it over to the PS4 if you choose to get the new system.

Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 19:45

Cool thanks Brian. Do you guys get prior knowledge of the PS4 drop date? I'm just curious cause it seems like everytime I get to my Gamestop there's no more reserves available.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 19:52

Got my tags!!!!

Gamestop recieved 20 tags, when my wife picked mine up there were 3 left.
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2013, 21:36

@Boon....Next time your there ask to be placed on the "First to know list" for the PS4. As GameStop gets info on the system they are sending it out to those on the list. You will be notified when we will start taking reserves for the system. Hope that helps.

Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013, 22:58

EA/DICE cannot officially announce BF4 date for PS4

Until SONY firms its official PS4 release date and gives EA permission to announce.

so it really depends on how soon Sony can test and finalize the design, get it to manufacturing, and get enough in the supply chain for Holiday 2013 release.

Heat issues is really critical on consoles with powerful CPU and GPU like PS4 will have.

Sony wants PS4 to be sleek and slim and not sound like vacuum cleaner fans.

But if you don't provide enough cooling - you'll get RLOD or YLOD all over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 11:33

brt998 wrote:
EA/DICE cannot officially announce BF4 date for PS4

Until SONY firms its official PS4 release date and gives EA permission to announce.

so it really depends on how soon Sony can test and finalize the design, get it to manufacturing, and get enough in the supply chain for Holiday 2013 release.

Heat issues is really critical on consoles with powerful CPU and GPU like PS4 will have.

Sony wants PS4 to be sleek and slim and not sound like vacuum cleaner fans.

But if you don't provide enough cooling - you'll get RLOD or YLOD all over again.
i've been debating whether or not to get the first gen release. It took a while for sony to resolve the issue and come out w/ the slim tho...
not sure if i can wait!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 13:26

btail888 wrote:

i've been debating whether or not to get the first gen release. It took a while for sony to resolve the issue and come out w/ the slim tho...
not sure if i can wait!

The first time my PS3 (20G 1st gen ps3) got the YLOD was literally less than 2 weeks after the 1 year warranty was up. Thank God I paid for the extended warranty through the store. I'm going to try really hard to wait a bit before getting the PS4 so the issues can be sorted out. I doubt I'll make more than a couple months though.

Also I want to know more about BF4 before I pre-order it. I dont give a shit about single player. I want to know what changes and improvements they've made to multiplayer. New classes, guns, specializations, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 13:29

Warrior_1212 wrote:
Would love to be @Boon's GameStop when he walks in, drops down his 5 bucks and says "Gimme your tags Bitch".....lol

hahaha yea.... wouldnt we all. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyFri 29 Mar 2013, 15:22

Evan00seven wrote:
btail888 wrote:

not sure if i can wait!

The first time my PS3 (20G 1st gen ps3) got the YLOD was literally less than 2 weeks after the 1 year warranty was up. Thank God I paid for the extended warranty through the store. I'm going to try really hard to wait a bit before getting the PS4 so the issues can be sorted out. I doubt I'll make more than a couple months though.

Also I want to know more about BF4 before I pre-order it. I dont give a shit about single player. I want to know what changes and improvements they've made to multiplayer. New classes, guns, specializations, etc.
i never buy extended warranty bullshit but this may be a good idea. My original 60gb ps3 lasted me a long time tho (~ 2yrs at least), and i was putting it through a lot.

did u get bf4 beta access? you can test it out that way. regardless, i'm 95% sure i'm getting it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptySun 31 Mar 2013, 16:50

Amazon is taking preorders for most next gen console games starting at $99.99USD. AC4 Black Flag and a few other launch titles are listing for this.

I'd assume next gen BF4 is going to fall into the same boat. Myself and DJkillz will be deployed during the PS4/BF4 drop so we'll at least get to see if games are 100 gold rupes. If it is I'm out onto PC gaming indefinitely. DJ is already 90% of the way there. I was excited about PS4 untill the day after launch and Amazon was taking preorders at $100USD a game.

My 2 Cents of the BF4 launch was 17 minutes of about what I expected. I wasn't blown away or disappointed. Just another FPS that looks pretty cool. Hope it lives up to the hype and doesn't go the way of the COD.

On another note real life has been up to asses in alligators busy. Plus tournament fishing and gun building/shooting season is here so you probably won't be seeing much of me on the battlefield for a long while. If anyone wants Pac NW fishing advice, reloading, or AK/AR advice feel free to email me. If you're up this way and want to hunt/fish or hit steel at 1000yds PM me and we'll get together. I'll try to check in from time to time here and get in a round or two when I can. Hope everyone is well and Happy Easter my friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyThu 04 Apr 2013, 15:25

well all, after fighting my way through hundreds of soldiers and surviving the dangers of the battlefield, I have finally pre-ordered BF4.

All I can say is, I love the dog tags and cannot wait for the game to come out.

@Warrior1212 If you attempt to take my dog tags again, I will murder you! (Joking of course) but seriously, don't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyMon 08 Apr 2013, 22:17

2 more bonus things have been added if you aready pre-order you may wanna contact the store you order from.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/battlefield-4/108875

The campaign (17min trailer) alone looks amazing... Thought I throw in my 2 cent.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 EmptyTue 09 Apr 2013, 02:05

glad some folks like their pre-order bonuses.

however if I am tempted to pre-order, it will only be AFTER the beta.

and if the BF4 beta comes late Sept/Early Oct and is only 1 or 2 maps and 1 or 2 game modes -
I will not preorder at all.

because that means it's really a DEMO, not a beta, and the game will not have any major changes before release late October.

EA only showed single player at their reveal and invited COD youtube commentators.

Dice is the developer, but EA calls the shots - just look at how they pushed Danger Close to rush out MOH Warfighter full of bugs and horrible maps.
they did the same thing with MOH 2010. Does anyone see a pattern here?

EA got voted worst company in America twice in a row for a reason.

I'm not getting my hopes up this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4   Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-Order Bonus @GameStop for BF4
Page 1 of 1