Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Borderlands Vending Machine Survey

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Borderlands Vending Machine Survey Empty
PostSubject: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 12:52

Funny vid for my fellow Borderlands 2 players:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 13:03

This made me laugh Smile ain't played borderlands in ages!!
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 13:10

Borderlands 2 has a new playable character coming out based off of the Psyco's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 13:11

Yeah any idea when that's available?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 13:15

Yeah I saw the reveal trailer for it, might have to pop Borderlands back in when it comes out to check it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 13:29

Those little guys that pop out of crates used to make me jump every time!
They took some serious killing too!!!!

Have they raised the rank cap on BL2 yet? Not played for ages since maxing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 13:33

hotlittlebiscit wrote:
Those little guys that pop out of crates used to make me jump every time!
They took some serious killing too!!!!

Have they raised the rank cap on BL2 yet? Not played for ages since maxing out.

Good question, would be nice to know whether they have yet or not. One of the reasons I sort of stopped playing (other than BO2 came out) was that I'd maxed out two or three different characters and didn't see the point in continuing through more DLC and such without the potential for ranking up anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 13:39

I remember after maxing, spending hours (literally) at the gambling machines and whoring the bosses in the fruitless quest for an orange weapon!

Never found one Sad

But I do still have 15 golden keys lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 13:43

hotlittlebiscit wrote:
I remember after maxing, spending hours (literally) at the gambling machines and whoring the bosses in the fruitless quest for an orange weapon!

Never found one Sad

But I do still have 15 golden keys lol

Lol yeah I remember that, had a few guys I ran with regularly, we farmed the hell out of the major bosses till we got all decked out with orange gear. Can't remember how many golden keys I've got stashed still, stopped using them once I got the orange gear and started saving them in case I made new low level characters, might come in handy for this new Psycho character though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 13:47

Just out of interest ... Which boss do you recommend farming... And was it with 4 players that it worked
Coz seriously me and S482H put SO many hours in and never once found any!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 13:53

hotlittlebiscit wrote:
Just out of interest ... Which boss do you recommend farming... And was it with 4 players that it worked
Coz seriously me and S482H put SO many hours in and never once found any!!!

I'm pretty rusty with the names and such, but you had to farm different bosses for different bits of gear. We got the conference call shotguns from the endgame boss, class mods from the Invincible Worm boss, there's a guy in the one area where the pipeline is in the little building right by where you port into the area you can farm for the Bee shield. We tried to farm with four of us as much as possible, especially if we all had the relic that boosted chance of rare loot. It does take time because it's so random, we spent days and days just farming different bosses, and a few bits we got lucky and got extras from some other players we came across.

I wanna say I've got extras of most of the stuff, if you get tired of farming I could hop on and pull some out of my safe for ya king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 13:58

Really got to get back on bl2 only played for like 1 hour game time haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 14:01

Tatton22 wrote:
Really got to get back on bl2 only played for like 1 hour game time haha

Aww man yeah you should play through the rest of it. It was really a great game. I found a couple of other players that worked well as a team and we ran through the campaign twice together before we went to farming bosses for loot. Good times XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 14:03

Will have to get back on it, only ever played by myself though Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 14:11

Tatton22 wrote:
Will have to get back on it, only ever played by myself though Sad

It's like I was telling Dub when he started playin' it, it's good to go at it solo for the first 5-10 levels to get a hang of everything, but after that I found it a lot more enjoyable to run through with a couple other players that I'd gotten to know and weren't stingy with loot. I played a Gunzerker, another guy had a siren, and our other two either ran Zero-snipers or another Siren, so we all had different needs and used different weapons which made it easier to share stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 14:38

Thanks for the info about the new class, did not know that yet!
Definitely need to play it again soon, if my partner in crime is up for it? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 14:45

S482H wrote:
if my partner in crime is up for it? Rolling Eyes

Bitch please tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 15:52

The level cap goes out 2nd April and think i read somewhere it was May for the new character. There is also another piece of DLC still to come for season pass holders. oh and the level cap raise is free for season pass holders and $5 for none season pass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyTue 02 Apr 2013, 16:03

I havnt patched mine yet but the patch is out now for level cap raise and ultimate vault hunter mode

edited to add code for 5 golden keys, not sure how long it will stay active though (ps3 version)

C3KTB-F6ZKB-KC5WJ-ZTKJ3-XC569
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey EmptyWed 03 Apr 2013, 15:19

Ofai wrote:
I havnt patched mine yet but the patch is out now for level cap raise and ultimate vault hunter mode

edited to add code for 5 golden keys, not sure how long it will stay active though (ps3 version)

C3KTB-F6ZKB-KC5WJ-ZTKJ3-XC569

Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to pop the game back in tonight and check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands Vending Machine Survey   Borderlands Vending Machine Survey Empty

Back to top Go down

Borderlands Vending Machine Survey
Page 1 of 1