Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy Empty
PostSubject: 4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy   4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 09:19

Hi all some sweet game play from last nights s&d games
https://youtu.be/-10OJSFUgig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy   4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 10:07

4-0. Very nice. Twisted Evil

Good gaming 4GC.

Happy Killings..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Another awesome S&D game with 4GC   4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy EmptyTue 04 Oct 2011, 11:13

WhoDaresWins_1 wrote:
Hi all some sweet game play from last nights s&d games
https://youtu.be/-10OJSFUgig

another awesome game with 4GC
https://youtu.be/qqHthlPg_90
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy   4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 13:01

I love these vids Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy   4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 14:02

thank you all for you positive comments and excellent feedback i am only a noob to all of this and will in time improve thanks lol!
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: 4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy   4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 16:42

You guys make me sooooooooooo proud!

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy   4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 16:44

yea good vid guy's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy   4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 19:42

WhoDaresWins_1 wrote:
thank you all for you positive comments and excellent feedback i am only a noob to all of this and will in time improve thanks
You may be a noob when it comes to making videos, but you're definitely NOT a noob when it comes to S&D. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy   4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 02:00

inover wrote:
WhoDaresWins_1 wrote:
thank you all for you positive comments and excellent feedback i am only a noob to all of this and will in time improve thanks
You may be a noob when it comes to making videos, but you're definitely NOT a noob when it comes to S&D. Twisted Evil

Ye he has pulled us through a few games where we've all died and he's taken the whole team out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: 4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy   4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 05:43

speaking of which, I apologise for my SnD noobiness last night, I know I cost you guys a couple of games at least!... so I'm sorry for that. It's not a gamemode I'm used to, although surprisingly I did enjoy it! If you think you can put up with me again, give me a shout. If not and you'd rather win, I do understand lol
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: 4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy   4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 07:39

FoxyRebel wrote:
speaking of which, I apologise for my SnD noobiness last night, I know I cost you guys a couple of games at least!... so I'm sorry for that. It's not a gamemode I'm used to, although surprisingly I did enjoy it! If you think you can put up with me again, give me a shout. If not and you'd rather win, I do understand lol

There is only one way to get better. A least you are on a really good, supportive team that will show you the ropes. S&D is my worst game mode too. I need work myself.

4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy Shady_10
4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy   4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 07:52

I'm a beats at snd that is all i play by me self and when in a party we do play snd or dom.

I can help people out with search
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy   4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy Empty

Back to top Go down

4GC 4-0 win Search & destroy
Page 1 of 1