Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' Empty
PostSubject: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 16:52

Here's a video of the new Army of Two game, The Devil's Cartel. Gameplay is HLB and me playing the demo in co-op mode Smile First thoughts: EPIC! Can't wait for the release next week!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 17:12

Looks cool to co-op!
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 17:22

Looks great! I love how the AI just stands there and lets you shoot them. You would think with all that cover, they would use some of it....lol
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 17:46

played the demo. Was not impressed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 18:04

Haven't played the demo yet but look forward to soon. me and a buddy of mine have thoroughly enjoyed the first two games so hopefully this one does not disappoint. IMO any shooter these days that focuses on co-op gameplay is deserving of some attention
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 19:04

Pombo22 wrote:
Haven't played the demo yet but look forward to soon. me and a buddy of mine have thoroughly enjoyed the first two games so hopefully this one does not disappoint. IMO any shooter these days that focuses on co-op gameplay is deserving of some attention

+1 and I loved the first two as well can't wait for the third.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 19:04

Warrior_1212 wrote:
Looks great! I love how the AI just stands there and lets you shoot them. You would think with all that cover, they would use some of it....lol

their cover is destructible (frostbite2 just like BF) very satisfying Machine Gun

TheDubanat0r wrote:
played the demo. Was not impressed

..... constructive scratch

Anyways, it was a right laugh and IMO its gonna be and epic game
Weapon and character customisation breaks new records! lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 19:09

I have not played the series before but tried the demo and thoughtit was ok, other than being very short demo.
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 19:48

hotlittlebiscit wrote:
Warrior_1212 wrote:

their cover is destructible (frostbite2 just like BF) very satisfying Machine Gun

Good to know it's running frostbite 2. Doesn't really matter if the cover is destructible though the AI wasn't using it. Once again looks like they were just standing there getting shot! You are probably correct though, I'm sure it will be and epic game. Or is that AN epic game....idk wish we had the grammar police here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 04:13

well.... I guess that's me told
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 07:58

Warrior_1212 wrote:
hotlittlebiscit wrote:
Warrior_1212 wrote:

Good to know it's running frostbite 2. Doesn't really matter if the cover is destructible though the AI wasn't using it. Once again looks like they were just standing there getting shot! You are probably correct though, I'm sure it will be and epic game. Or is that AN epic game....idk wish we had the grammar police here.

Grammar police at your service. "an epic game" would be the correct term here.

In any case my guess on the lack of using cover is just that it's a demo, not a full release game. I'm sure they'll iron out the kinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 08:36

Yeah... i have heard rumours that the game is going to be rather difficult. They don't want to put people off with the Demo!

And thanks for the grammar tips... it was obviously a typo/auto correct.

Not that i need to defend myself... i mean if you look at the little flag over on my profile << you will see i'm an English Pro.

God save the Queen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013, 20:18

its about damn time a game has a co-op campaign!!! yes! bring back two-player but in an EPIC way!!!! HLB, i remember when we were talking about BLOPS 2 needing to have a co-op campaign! maybe the GAMING GODS heard us?!?! can't wait!
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 01:17

This game came out today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 02:15

This does look pretty good will have to try the demo out first though Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' EmptySat 30 Mar 2013, 10:47

I've only played the first one on xbox, still loved it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' EmptySat 30 Mar 2013, 22:56

Been playing this today with my friend. New story is pretty good but don't like the characters quite as much as Rios and Salem. Customization options are great except the lack of "pimped" which I loved having but oh well. Overall, pretty good but I still like the first one the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' EmptySun 31 Mar 2013, 14:39

I bought this, and never playing any of the othe Army of 2 games I think its pretty good. Love the knife melee's.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' EmptyMon 01 Apr 2013, 09:14

Latest from us is we completed the campaign on regular in order to unlock 'insane' difficulty. We are about half way through that now and its lots of fun!

and this is my mask LOL

Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' 885005_507402525985578_1234673756_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'   Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel' Empty

Back to top Go down

Army of Two 'The Devil's Cartel'
Page 1 of 1