Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Hi Everyone! [charlie]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hi Everyone! [charlie] Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 16:02

Yo!

I just finished playing in a Custom Game with a load of people from this clan on Black Ops 2.

Accidentally joined the room while trying to party up with some people and ended up staying in for a couple of games as I was having such a good time.

I thought I'd check out your clan after and to my pleasant surprise I see your a group of people over 21.... that is such a refreshing thing to see after all the teenagers that have been screaming from my TV this afternoon!

I don't know if you guys are recruiting or if your all on Black Ops 2 a lot but I am currently looking for more people to play in public rooms with etc.

I'm on most days of the week, only snag is my mic broke last week so I'm just waiting on a new one.

My PSN is: Lanzer
Feel free to add me if anyone wants a game.

And yeah if someone would be nice enough to reply to this with info I may need about joining and info about the clan that would be ace Smile

P.S. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section! I'm new here scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 16:17

Pretty soon an officer will post a welcome notice with all the rules. This definitely isn't a bad place to be. Welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 17:24

WELCOME! I met these guys awhile back, its a great crew Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 17:31

Welcome to 4GC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 17:41

hello Alex. it was nice gaming with you tonight and thanks for killing me. nice to see you here allso. take care of that mic as this is a basic recruirement in order to become a full member. as the above guys said keep an eye on this topic. wellcome to the family
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 18:09

Alex, welcome to 4GC! Very soon you'll see an informative post from one of the officers detailing what's next.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 18:14

Welcome to 4GC!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 18:37

Hi nice to see u here. I was in that room with you as well. im glad u had a good time and it made u want to join. I have excepted your FR and hope to see you online agene soon!

Welcome to 4GC!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 19:23

Welcome to 4GC!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 19:43

Welcome to the site! I am not sure as to how the Eu/uk side works for their placements and contacts for recruitment. But as others said an officer will be able to get you the info you seek.
Back to top Go down
RENE6ADE-
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 19:43

Hello and welcome to 4GC Alex. You are now a recruit!!! So what happens next??

To become a full member, first we need to get you vouched for. This just means that we get you in-game and on-mic with one of our officers who will confirm that you're not actually 12 years old and can communicate maturely.

A mic is a requirement of full membership. It doesn't need to be fancy, you can pick one up for about £10/$15 and any bluetooth headset will do. It will not only get you vouched for but will help with team tactics, map callouts and increase your overall enjoyment of the game.

Have a look at the MAIN CONTACTS. You have been added to Charlie Squad. To begin, send friend requests to:

Bigus_Daddius
Abrysaf
Wafelini
Bennnym
Tupacs__Son (2 underscores)
Creativeonito
DaftMatlo
SteveMcGee
Evo1Lee
Uncachunk

This should be done ASAP as these are the members who will vouch for you. Make sure you write 4GCr in the friend request so they know you are a recruit. Also change your clan tags to 4GCr so our members will know you are a recruit while in-game.

Check out the stickies in the new members area. They give information on our clan guidelines, code of conduct and other important information. Basically what you can expect from us and what is expected from you.

4GC is a fun community of like-minded, mature gamers and YOUR 4GC experience will be what YOU make it. If you meet 4GC members in a game lobby, send them a friend request!! If you have something to say or share, start a new thread in the forum or reply to existing topics!! If you're playing alone, don't be afraid to send out invites or ask for an invite to an existing party!! If you have any questions or need any help, just ask!! We have loads of members willing to help out!! Remember, we were all new once and the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked!!

So on behalf of myself and the rest of the management team, we wish you a very warm welcome to 4GC and we hope you enjoy gaming with us!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 19:47

Tight thanks renegade!
Back to top Go down
HOOKMAN-4GC
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
HOOKMAN-4GC

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 20:54

welcome alex to 4GC
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 02:38

Welcome to the clan Alex Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 06:19

Welcome to 4GC Alex cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 08:37

Welcome Alex
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 09:12

Welcome to 4GC!
Once your a part of the family, I hope you feel right at home as I did.
Cheers Mate!

Hi Everyone! [charlie] 4gc218

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 12:29

Welcome aboard Alex! I think you'll find gaming with a 4GC party a bit less annoying/stressful without all the whiney kids. Generally I just mute everyone not in the party when we get into a lobby and it's saved me a lot of head/earache thus far ROFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 12:31

welcome to 4GC Alex, i'll add u too friends list didnt know who u were when i got a friend request lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 13:19

Hey and welcome to 4GC Alex Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 18:07

Welcome buddy, Pretty new myself, But so far id have to say great clan to join. Add me sometime yea_buddy03.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 19:14

Welcome to the clan. Add me if you like
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks :)   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 06:52

Wow, thanks for the awesome number of replies everyone.
Genuinely a really nice way of welcoming people in the clan, shows you all make the effort, and its appreciated Smile

Ok so, I have added everyone from 4GC charlie as asked.

As mentioned on my profile, my mic broke last week and I'm in the process of waiting on another on. I'm either getting one ASAP from a friend or I will just order one on the net if that falls through... so please be patient on that front!

-----
Now I've found out so much about you guys and the clan already I feel I should fill you in on my background...

I've been gaming online since 2004, the glory old days on Killzone on the PS2 online... maybe some of you other dinosaurs remember the PS2 actually went online? hah.

I joined pro gaming team [RNX] on February 4th 2005 and have been with them ever since that day.

They can be found here www.RoughNeX.eu

In my time at RNX I was part of the team that was, for it's time, The #1 EU FPS clan on gamebattles.com spanning several games such as Killzone, Time Splitters 3 & Battlefield 2: Modern Combat. (Anyone remember those gems?)

I was the Captain of the TS3 team that made it to the GB Global Tournament final (unfortunately beaten by an amalgamation of US teams that we had knocked out previously in the tournament... back in the days when you could have ringers on GB!)

I was 1 half of the highest Ranked Killzone Doubles team on the EU ladder also.
And over several years won many team league and team tournament titles under the name of RNX.

Since that day RNX has grown to become a huge clan, with its own Pro Gaming team on PC & xbox360, they play alongside OpTiC gaming in publics (I'm sure most of you know of OpTiC) and the PC sector have won some crazy money this year. So its a good team now.

Unfortunately the EU PS3 sector of the clan has slowly fallen into hibernation. Made worse by the fact non of them like CoD BLOPS2.

And so I found myself playing it alone on a regular basis. In the end I went searching for good, mature & fun gamers to play with.
To my luck, I found you guys Smile

So if you'll have me, I'd love to be on board. cheers

----
Finally, and I don't think this will be an issue but I like to be open and honest from the get go...
My ties with [RNX] will always be there, they are my friends who I've met several times in real life and have been friends/gaming with them for almost a whole decade now. Please understand I do not intend to brush that a side. I am very big on loyalty... a loyalty I would now just like share with hopefully a new group of friends, you guys.

Very Happy x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 08:50

Welcome to 4GC Alex cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 12:36

Welcome to 4GC Smile you will love it here with us all Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone! [charlie]   Hi Everyone! [charlie] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! [charlie]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next