Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Battlefield 3 players looking for a squad to play regularly.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Battlefield 3 players looking for a squad to play regularly. Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 players looking for a squad to play regularly.   Battlefield 3 players looking for a squad to play regularly. EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 19:33

I am looking for six people total. Maybe more later on. But I am looking for three players who do not have Battlefield 3 Premium and another three players who do not have it and just have the regular maps. For those who are going to join, when you do, I will send all members a Private message about the match. What time, what day, ecs. Game modes will also be posted on the message. Hope I get a lot of responses. Looking forword to playing with you people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 players looking for a squad to play regularly.   Battlefield 3 players looking for a squad to play regularly. EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 22:32

I addd you the last time you asked, and I have yet to see you on BF3????? When do you play?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ha   Battlefield 3 players looking for a squad to play regularly. EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 22:41

lol usually between 2 am- 12 pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 players looking for a squad to play regularly.   Battlefield 3 players looking for a squad to play regularly. EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 06:49

Well no wonder.....LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 55   Battlefield 3 players looking for a squad to play regularly. EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 04:15

well yeah but im trying to just get more people to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 players looking for a squad to play regularly.   Battlefield 3 players looking for a squad to play regularly. EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 13:08

i'm a bit confused what this post is intended for? you should add as many 4GC guys as you can to your PSN list. i'm sure you can find a game/party whenever you are on even if you don't have Premium.
I know that a lot of guys have their own preferences in game modes, etc, but you'll surely find some guys to party with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: also   Battlefield 3 players looking for a squad to play regularly. EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 13:29

I think you might want to get with the UK folks as they seem to be on during the US day time. just a thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 players looking for a squad to play regularly.   Battlefield 3 players looking for a squad to play regularly. Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 players looking for a squad to play regularly.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: