Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

4GC LIVE! TheDubanat0r STREAM!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

4GC LIVE! TheDubanat0r STREAM! Empty
PostSubject: 4GC LIVE! TheDubanat0r STREAM!   4GC LIVE! TheDubanat0r STREAM! EmptySat 01 Oct 2011, 21:09

Guys do my a favor and check out

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-dubanat0r

its my live game play stream from my ps3 and let me know how the quality is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC LIVE! TheDubanat0r STREAM!   4GC LIVE! TheDubanat0r STREAM! EmptySat 01 Oct 2011, 23:12

Great timing, s i log on after gaming with you... You get the final kill bam..Awsome!

Great game tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC LIVE! TheDubanat0r STREAM!   4GC LIVE! TheDubanat0r STREAM! EmptySun 02 Oct 2011, 00:47

Won't be running it all the time its here if we ever want to set something up though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC LIVE! TheDubanat0r STREAM!   4GC LIVE! TheDubanat0r STREAM! EmptySun 02 Oct 2011, 02:30

worked out all the kinks so can live stream when ever. Game Audio only when capturing voice chat i can not hear my teammates well. Will be doing a Live Cast of Dark Souls on the 4th. I can do live commentery with the extra microphone i have but i may invest in a better one down the line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC LIVE! TheDubanat0r STREAM!   4GC LIVE! TheDubanat0r STREAM! EmptySun 02 Oct 2011, 12:49

could you explain how you done all this? my son wants to do it for Zombies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4GC LIVE! TheDubanat0r STREAM!   4GC LIVE! TheDubanat0r STREAM! EmptySun 02 Oct 2011, 14:04

I use an Hauppauge HD PVR to record my gameplay but i assume the method is the same no matter what device u have. This is the Video i followed to get it up and running. Tweaks will need to be made depending on ur internet connection.at the moment the software is Free.

Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

PostSubject: Re: 4GC LIVE! TheDubanat0r STREAM!   4GC LIVE! TheDubanat0r STREAM! EmptySun 02 Oct 2011, 16:24

very clever !!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4GC LIVE! TheDubanat0r STREAM!   4GC LIVE! TheDubanat0r STREAM! Empty

Back to top Go down

4GC LIVE! TheDubanat0r STREAM!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: