Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

RAGE 10-4-11

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RAGE 10-4-11 Empty
PostSubject: RAGE 10-4-11   RAGE 10-4-11 EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 22:17

Rage comes out on the 4th who is getting it?

Back to top Go down

RAGE 10-4-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGE 10-4-11   RAGE 10-4-11 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2011, 07:28

The game is on my "radar" but not sure if I get it at least not right away. I'll wait for some reviews first and than decide I think.

However so far the gameplay and atmosphere looks a lot like Borderlands to me which is awesome. Borderlands belongs to my personal top 5-6 games of this generation so if it turns out to be like it I'll get it rather sooner than later.
Back to top Go down

RAGE 10-4-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGE 10-4-11   RAGE 10-4-11 EmptySat 01 Oct 2011, 14:27

graphics do remind me of borderlands only much improved. After this the only other games im picking up this year will be Mw3 and Skyrim. After playing BF3 demo im passing on it.
Back to top Go down

RAGE 10-4-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGE 10-4-11   RAGE 10-4-11 EmptySat 01 Oct 2011, 15:26

after readibng some reviews im switching my order from RAGE to Dark Souls. As Dark Souls offers 60+ hours of game play and got a 9 / 10
Back to top Go down

RAGE 10-4-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGE 10-4-11   RAGE 10-4-11 EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 07:08

i was looking at the dark souls review the other day, it looks like a mean game, we wont be seeing you too much on blops when you get that dubs, that game looks like it takes some effort...... and some!
Back to top Go down

RAGE 10-4-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGE 10-4-11   RAGE 10-4-11 EmptyMon 03 Oct 2011, 08:31

The Dubanat0r wrote:
after readibng some reviews im switching my order from RAGE to Dark Souls. As Dark Souls offers 60+ hours of game play and got a 9 / 10

Most reviews I read say the game is good but not as good as the first title Demon Souls. Also the difficulty seems to be pretty much unhandable.
Demon Souls was already really frustrating for me, rewarding but frustrating. I'll definately pass on Dark Souls.

I really would advise you first to get Demon Souls and play it. It's cheaper, it arguebly as good or even better and even technically they're on the same level since Dark Souls has pretty average visuals by todays standard.

The the BF 3 beta is a B-E-T-A and NOT a demo.
A demo is a small part of a game that already reached gold status = finished and ready for sell.
Beta is a game sill in development.
People really need to realise that it's not a beta on current status of the game but pretty much based on the stuff they already had ready during the E3.

Not to mention that the biggest strongpoints of the game (vehicles+destructible environment) are hardly showcased in the Beta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RAGE 10-4-11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAGE 10-4-11   RAGE 10-4-11 Empty

Back to top Go down

RAGE 10-4-11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: