Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

BF3 Back to its place

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BF3 Back to its place Empty
PostSubject: BF3 Back to its place   BF3 Back to its place EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 05:48

Hey guys,

I finally got my BF3 copy back from a friend.

So if any of the officers would be so kind to add my psn: suspected1337, i could grab some games with you guys.

I am on a point where i need a bit of change in my games. Im pretty much getting bored of playing blackops2 all the time.

So if you guys see me gaming, nomather what game, just send me an invite and ill reply if im able to join or not.(koth matches on cod/League matches/pub stomp) This will stay my main game, but just want to get to know you guys also ingame.

SideNote: Im only level somewhere in 20 so im pretty much a noob. My main class was run and gunner, so i suppose this would be an engineer?

Peace!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Back to its place   BF3 Back to its place EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 06:04

You can really run and gun on every class
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Back to its place   BF3 Back to its place EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 06:11

BoondockS216 wrote:
You can really run and gun on every class

Thats a perfect example of me not rocking the bf3 Wink

has been since the release of latest cod ive played it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Back to its place   BF3 Back to its place EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 07:07

Kevin - if you are a run a gunner you probably want to stick to TDM game modes or Rush/CQ on smaller tighter maps like Bazaar, Siene crossing and Metro. I will look out for u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Back to its place   BF3 Back to its place EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 07:51

babybrewin wrote:
Kevin - if you are a run a gunner you probably want to stick to TDM game modes or Rush/CQ on smaller tighter maps like Bazaar, Siene crossing and Metro. I will look out for u

naah m8, im up for anything. I can run & gun more then enough on cod. I want to get to know the game as you guys know it. Play it how it is supposed to play, you know?

Thanks for the advice tho!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Back to its place   BF3 Back to its place EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 08:57

The Chinese are giving me Monday and Tuesday off so Ill be able to play with you guys fom the Motherland. Shoot me a friend request.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Back to its place   BF3 Back to its place EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 12:18

All Add you today im going to jump on tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Back to its place   BF3 Back to its place EmptyMon 04 Mar 2013, 10:07

add me suspected. funny cuz i just went over to blops2 for a change up.

@boondock: are you in china?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Back to its place   BF3 Back to its place EmptyMon 04 Mar 2013, 11:06

nope its a joke with Brewin. Ill try and be on later, I need to go to the Dentist to get a cracked tooth fixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Back to its place   BF3 Back to its place EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 04:24

Will send friend request when I log on today....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Back to its place   BF3 Back to its place EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 15:32

just a heads up your friendslist is full
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Back to its place   BF3 Back to its place EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 16:23

BoondockS216 wrote:
just a heads up your friendslist is full

thanks for the headsup m8. Will delete some tomorrow !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Back to its place   BF3 Back to its place EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 19:10

Erm add once I find my disk il show you run and gun with a machine gun. Evans quitw good as a run abd Gunner with the assault class
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Back to its place   BF3 Back to its place Empty

Back to top Go down

BF3 Back to its place
Page 1 of 1