Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Just want to say I'm sorry

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just want to say I'm sorry  Empty
PostSubject: Just want to say I'm sorry    Just want to say I'm sorry  EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 03:21

I have not been on very much do to family stuff and work. I am going to be more active these coming weeks tho if the family stuff works it self out I am hopeing but all be getting on a lot more to play. All be on late tomorrow around 10:30PM PST time if you guys are up.

See you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say I'm sorry    Just want to say I'm sorry  EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 07:37

No worries mate. I'm not that active in game myself at the moment, we all have a life outside the playstation to deal with, hehe Wink

See you soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say I'm sorry    Just want to say I'm sorry  EmptyMon 04 Mar 2013, 10:07

all good man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just want to say I'm sorry    Just want to say I'm sorry  Empty

Back to top Go down

Just want to say I'm sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: