Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

battlefield friends-killed by admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

battlefield friends-killed by admin Empty
PostSubject: battlefield friends-killed by admin   battlefield friends-killed by admin EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 12:44

everybody is complaining about this lately so i thought it was perfect timing for it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: battlefield friends-killed by admin   battlefield friends-killed by admin EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 12:53

switch switch boom haha i remember this one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: battlefield friends-killed by admin   battlefield friends-killed by admin EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 21:02

Lol...very nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lol   battlefield friends-killed by admin EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 08:11

its never happened to me. well i am not good enough anyways!!!!!! but i did get kicked by the Admin the other day for using a shotty when the other team was using it. that was pretty whack!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: battlefield friends-killed by admin   battlefield friends-killed by admin EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 10:35

Kill an admin = Kick/ban or switch switch boom
Kill an admins clan mates = Kick/ban or switch switch boom
Killing even though they have stacked their team with 100s = kick/ban

How F%^&ing true had one on Metro Saturday - helped his team capture all flags and set into spawn trap - Switch swith boom, broke the spawn - switch switch boom, captured all the flags again = switch switch boom, stayed in the spawn with scoped PKP taking them out = Kicked

= my PSN message to him "UR a F%^&ing moron pal"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: battlefield friends-killed by admin   battlefield friends-killed by admin EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 11:58

babybrewin wrote:
Kill an admin = Kick/ban or switch switch boom
Kill an admins clan mates = Kick/ban or switch switch boom
Killing even though they have stacked their team with 100s = kick/ban

How F%^&ing true had one on Metro Saturday - helped his team capture all flags and set into spawn trap - Switch swith boom, broke the spawn - switch switch boom, captured all the flags again = switch switch boom, stayed in the spawn with scoped PKP taking them out = Kicked

= my PSN message to him "UR a F%^&ing moron pal"

Haha! I can only imagine all the rage inside of you at that time mate Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: battlefield friends-killed by admin   battlefield friends-killed by admin EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013, 13:48

This happen to me a couple times it annoying lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: battlefield friends-killed by admin   battlefield friends-killed by admin EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 11:19

I hardly ever get moved unless it's by an admin on one of our servers.

It's like you guys know right when I'm in the middle of doing something amazing, and then switch switch boom. No matter how many times it happens, even if i know its coming, I will always say WHAT THE F***? Oh, killed my admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: battlefield friends-killed by admin   battlefield friends-killed by admin EmptyTue 26 Feb 2013, 23:21

ROFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: battlefield friends-killed by admin   battlefield friends-killed by admin EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 02:09

Evan00seven wrote:
I hardly ever get moved unless it's by an admin on one of our servers.

It's like you guys know right when I'm in the middle of doing something amazing, and then switch switch boom. No matter how many times it happens, even if i know its coming, I will always say WHAT THE F***? Oh, killed my admin.

Sorry Even did not know how amazing it is to stand in a spawn area waiting for a Heli to spawn and then get in it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: battlefield friends-killed by admin   battlefield friends-killed by admin EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013, 17:40

I hate getting kicked for killing admin. I also hate getting kicked for killing people over and over (usually admin or friends of admin). That is somewhat annoying. If someone kills me over and over, I make friends with them. If someone is getting 100+ kills each round, I make friends with them. Because they are the type of people I want to learn from and play with. I wouldn't ban them because there better than me. It makes no sense.

No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: battlefield friends-killed by admin   battlefield friends-killed by admin Empty

Back to top Go down

battlefield friends-killed by admin
Page 1 of 1