Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1] Empty
PostSubject: Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]   Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1] EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 04:47

Hi 4GC,

My name is Ross. I found 4GC on the top 100 list ( http://bops2.gotop100.com/) while searching the internet for a clan to join. When I checked out your website I noticed the PSN of a friend of mine (Dr D, not a member). He told me good things about Iron_Shady and 4GC. So here I am.

My PSN is ElNihrbih. Most of the time I play CoD. I do try other games but it never takes me long before I go back to CoD. Started online gaming late 2010. I have been a member of a clan before. Playing solo now for 6 months. Isn't as much fun as playing with a team of friends. Especially not when you play the objective based game modes. So that's why I am looking for a new clan. TDM, Domination and SnD are my favourites modes. Haven't played SnD much on BO2 yet. Loved it on MW3. Not a particular fan of Groundwar. But I am up for essentially any mode. Holland is where I live. Amsterdam. And oh yes, I do meet your age requirement, by quite some margin to be honest.

Hope to have some good times with you all,

Ross
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]   Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1] EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 05:17

Hello and welcome to 4GC Ross. You are now a recruit!!! So what happens next??

To become a full member, first we need to get you vouched for. This just means that we get you in-game and on-mic with one of our officers who will confirm that you're not actually 12 years old and can communicate maturely.

A mic is a requirement of full membership. It doesn't need to be fancy, you can pick one up for about £10/$15 and any bluetooth headset will do. It will not only get you vouched for but will help with team tactics, map callouts and increase your overall enjoyment of the game.

Have a look at the MAIN CONTACTS. You have been added to Delta Squad 1. To begin, send friend requests to:

Bigus_Daddius
Abrysaf
Wafelini
Bennnym
Xx-MissPinky_xX
mama-crystal
Flozzy5
Elias_Grod1n
Chicou_s
Stuartdean
The-davies_s

This should be done ASAP as these are the members who will vouch for you. Make sure you write 4GCr in the friend request so they know you are a recruit. Also change your clan tags to 4GCr so our members will know you are a recruit while in-game.

Check out the stickies in the new members area. They give information on our clan guidelines, code of conduct and other important information. Basically what you can expect from us and what is expected from you.

4GC is a fun community of like-minded, mature gamers and YOUR 4GC experience will be what YOU make it. If you meet 4GC members in a game lobby, send them a friend request!! If you have something to say or share, start a new thread in the forum or reply to existing topics!! If you're playing alone, don't be afraid to send out invites or ask for an invite to an existing party!! If you have any questions or need any help, just ask!! We have loads of members willing to help out!! Remember, we were all new once and the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked!!

So on behalf of myself and the rest of the management team, we wish you a very warm welcome to 4GC and we hope you enjoy gaming with us!!
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]   Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1] EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 05:18

Hey and welcome to 4GC you will love it here with us all Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]   Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1] EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 07:10

Thanks for the welcome Abrysaf and MissPinky. Nice signatures btw. I have sent invites to everybody on your list Abrysaf. Hope to be on PSN later today. Unless the flu gets worse.

cheers

Ross

PS: PSN didn't recognize MissPinky's name that is mentioned on the list. But it did recognize Xx_MissPinky_xX. I assumed that that's the right PSN. Difference between the names is the use of the first underscore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]   Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1] EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 07:52

welcome to 4GC
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
General Sp x3 :)
Pro_Vantage

PostSubject: Re: Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]   Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1] EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 07:54

Welcome to the family!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]   Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1] EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 08:49

Welcome to 4GC! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]   Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1] EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 09:26

Welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]   Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1] EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 19:31

Welcome to 4GC Ross feel free to add me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]   Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1] EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 19:54

Welcome to 4GC Ross.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]   Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1] EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 02:02

Thanks all for the welcome. And for the games last night. Have a sore throat since this morning btw. Came with the flu. The flu isn't that bad, but the throat is. Makes it almost impossible to talk. So if you hear a faint whisper only when I enter a lobby it's me trying to say hi.

cheers

Ross
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]   Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1] EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 03:12

Welcome to 4GC Ross cheers cheers
Hope you feel better soon and get your voice back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]   Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1] EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 10:58

Welcome to the clan buddy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]   Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1] EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 02:12

Hi 4GC,

Playing with you and roaming the website made me realise how big this clan is. And that a smaller clan probably would suit me better. So I decided to withdraw my application. I would like to thank you all for the welcome you gave me and the games you invited me for. Especially Sue.

Best regards,

Ross
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]   Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1] EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 03:08

Hi Ross
Sorry to hear you feel that way. We are a big clan but very much a close family too. I hope you find what you're looking for but if you change your mind, we'll still be here for you. Hopefully we'll meet on the battlefield every now and then too.
All the best,
Sue
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]   Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1] EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 03:19

I agree with Sue!
4GC may be a large clan but once you start to get to know people it doesn't feel that way at all!
Im a new member and all involved with the clan have made me feel welcome and even after a few short weeks im very happy with my choice and would not want to be anywhere else.
Sorry you feel that way Ross!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]   Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1] EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 12:12

Welcome to 4GC north neighbour lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]   Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1] Empty

Back to top Go down

Application ElNihrbih [Delta 1]
Page 1 of 1