Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

favourite non sniper weapon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

favourite non sniper weapon Empty
PostSubject: favourite non sniper weapon   favourite non sniper weapon EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 14:57

Right guys I want you to try a new favourite sniping weapon! Ive been getting alot of kills by using a nice 870 with frag rounds and a 4 or 6 times scope. Nobody can hide from this beast of a weapon lol as it creates lots of splash damage as snipers tend to hide near things, so theres no escape.

So can anyone else recommend a non sniper gun better then mine lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favourite non sniper weapon   favourite non sniper weapon EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 15:13

i haven't really tried out all weapons. i typically find something i like and abuse the shit out of it. for my recon class, i use p90 with laser and suppressor. i love the 51 bullets in a clip. always have to use squad ammo to double up on ammo. p90 is excellent for my aggressive style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favourite non sniper weapon   favourite non sniper weapon EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 15:46

cong wrote:
Right guys I want you to try a new favourite sniping weapon! Ive been getting alot of kills by using a nice 870 with frag rounds and a 4 or 6 times scope. Nobody can hide from this beast of a weapon lol as it creates lots of splash damage as snipers tend to hide near things, so theres no escape.

So can anyone else recommend a non sniper gun better then mine lol

i tend to use the same setup as you except i use the slug. another gun to try out is the spas with the 6x scope and slugs. the reaction you get from it is priceless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favourite non sniper weapon   favourite non sniper weapon EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 04:16

Any shottie with slugs - also PKP with (i think 6x) is pretty good - have been known to snipe a sniper with an rpg from time to time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favourite non sniper weapon   favourite non sniper weapon Empty

Back to top Go down

favourite non sniper weapon
Page 1 of 1