Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Laugh I nearly split my sides

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Laugh I nearly split my sides Empty
PostSubject: Laugh I nearly split my sides   Laugh I nearly split my sides EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 07:29

The scene – Metro – Conquest – 1000 ticket

Joined US side, we are being severely spawned camped, I strap on support kit with UMP (short range but good stopping power and quick reload).

We take back flag C, We take back flag B, we take Flag A, We are now spawn camping the enemy, I think right place but wrong gun I need something with distance.

I search the buildings overlooking the enemy spawn and find two guys playing support with PKPs and large scopes. I drop an ammo pack and take theirs out with my silenced pistol, I may not be getting kills but I am racking up the points as they re-supply from my ammo pack. (Funny but wait)

One of them gets taken out by a sniper so I swap kits with him; I now have a scoped PKP just right for the job, along comes a medic and revives the player I have just swapped kits with.

I swear he looks at my old UMP in his hands with a WTF expression on his face, I keep watching as his body collapses to the ground…. Yes he suicides to get another gun.

I could not stop laughing for the rest of the game
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
Pro_Vantage

PostSubject: Re: Laugh I nearly split my sides   Laugh I nearly split my sides EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 07:32

That's hilarious!! I've only played it a few times now, but looking forward to getting more in.

Laugh I nearly split my sides Advanc10

Laugh I nearly split my sides 184px-10Laugh I nearly split my sides 1_fina10
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
Pro_Vantage

PostSubject: Re: Laugh I nearly split my sides   Laugh I nearly split my sides EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 08:15

Do you have a vid of this by chance? That would be great to see!! cheers

Laugh I nearly split my sides Advanc10

Laugh I nearly split my sides 184px-10Laugh I nearly split my sides 1_fina10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laugh I nearly split my sides   Laugh I nearly split my sides EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 08:21

Pro_Vantage wrote:
Do you have a vid of this by chance? That would be great to see!! cheers

unfortunately not - not got into recording but would like to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laugh I nearly split my sides   Laugh I nearly split my sides EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 08:37

Haha that's great. I love to pic up medics kits as they die to revive them, can only imagen their reaction when they all of a sudden are holding a sniper rifle haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laugh I nearly split my sides   Laugh I nearly split my sides EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 08:41

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Wafelini
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Wafelini

PostSubject: Re: Laugh I nearly split my sides   Laugh I nearly split my sides EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 08:44

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laugh I nearly split my sides   Laugh I nearly split my sides EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 10:46

ok thats it i am buying it today when i get off work, it sounds fun!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laugh I nearly split my sides   Laugh I nearly split my sides EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 11:33

Great decision Cruz! See you in game! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laugh I nearly split my sides   Laugh I nearly split my sides EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 13:01

CRUZ-D wrote:
ok thats it i am buying it today when i get off work, it sounds fun!!

thats the best decision you could make. cheers Very Happy

and about the changing kits. i cant count how many times i get revived to have a different gun. what makes it worse is if it has the same sight as the one you had then you go to shoot someone and you cant hit the side of a barn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laugh I nearly split my sides   Laugh I nearly split my sides Empty

Back to top Go down

Laugh I nearly split my sides
Page 1 of 1