Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

US/CAN PS3 Div. Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST)   US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 08:38

Hey 4GC!!

In the interest of being prepared I have posted on Over30's website the following questions:

1) Which would they rather do:

a) a race to 3 matches or the first one to win 3 matches wins the night (best of 3 games is equal to 1 match)

b) a standard match (best of 3 games) and play some gun game, dodgeball or another custom game mode for some fun afterwards.

I would also like to notify them of our first map and game mode choice. Does anyone have any requests. So for Over30 has request Domination on Crisis. I'm not sure if that is their final answer but a heads up nonetheless.

Let me know your thoughts guys!!

US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 Shady_10
US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 Pbucket
Back to top Go down

US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST)   US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 08:48

Dom on grid or drive in.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST)   US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 08:51

thumper wrote:
Dom on grid or drive in.

Although I do like Drive In, we should keep the map choices to the original maps just in case someone has purchased any of the DLC. If we do a race of matches we'll have lots of opportunity to choose maps from the DLC and also determine if everyone has those particular maps.

US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 Shady_10
US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 Pbucket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST)   US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 08:58

Dom on Grid, Firing Range, or Havana.....
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST)   US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 09:01

Don't forget to let me know your thoughts about a race of matches or just a regular match with some custom game modes afterwards.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST)   US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 09:12

I like the race to 3 better. However, if they want to play best 2 out of 3, thats fine with me as well.

Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST)   US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 08:02

Hey 4GC!! Well...another win for the good guys...lol. We now lead the series 4-1. Great playing last night everybody! We ended up winning the best of 5 game series 3-1. Thank you to all who participated.

For future games I wanted to ask you all for you opinion. I always happens where we double Over30's headcount for this match. The only problem I see with this is that it is sometime difficult to determine who is going to spectate and there are so many people in that private lobby that the game play is really laggy. So my suggestion is this. We create 2 teams before the start of the match. One team plays the first match, the second team plays the second match and so on. As much as I like the idea of everyone being able to spectate I think that it really affects the game play and we need to start restricting the lobby to the members playing that game.

Does anyone have anything they would like to add?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST)   US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 09:00

My two cents. I'm against the killstreaks as they just have one person camp back that gets a sr and digs each time. It's frustrating and annoying. I ended up trying the same last night and let others play the objective but got sniped one away from dogs. It wasn't much fun though. In that same game we win and they had digs and a chopper gunner. I know that this is how they like to play, I just wanted to through out my opinion on the matter. I think limiting the soectators is a must. Make the game invite only as well so people don't join. Also I think as a clan we need to work together better when trying to cap the b flag. We need to get multiple people on the flag at once to cap it quickly. That's what they do a good job of doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST)   US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 09:32

Personally, I think it should be restricted to 6v6. I think any more than that it turns in to a complete cluster fcuk. I think kill streaks should either be turned off or limited to what you can have. I think we can all agree on someone who gets a chopper gunner or another high kill streak isn't playing the objective. I agree with Gazelle saying we need to communicate better and have multiple guys jump on the flag at the same time, therefore we can cap it faster. We also need to communicate better.

I think having multiple teams is a good idea as well.

Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST)   US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 09:43

I agree that we need to work on some of our commication and work on playing our 'roles'. I think it would be to our advantage to put 'roles' in place and determine where each member falls within said roles. Does everyone think that Tuesday night Combat Training needs to be reinstated to go over map strategies and control and combar roles? We have many more members now then when we first started doing the combat training. There may be quite a few that could benefit from such an event.

Thoughts??

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST)   US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 09:47

I wasn't around when you did this...but I am sure it would def. help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST)   US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 09:54

I do like the idea of teams, and have someone set up the teams if they can so its not a mess when were trying to decide whos playing before a match..you know split them up equally so that each team has a fair chance, and yes definetly need more than one person jumping on a flag..put 3 or 4 on the flag while the othe two sit back and guard..and if those people start dying those other couple of people can run up and help real quick so you dont lose the progress you have on the flag by everyone dying at the same time. I would have loved to get into this last night, but after joining the lobby i noticed you all had plenty and were trying to decide who was playing so i just backed out and played dark souls..lol..but just a few ideas..take them or leave them dont matter to me..Smile
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST)   US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 20:51

definitely need to set up roles and work on call outs. We have alot of really good players just need to fine tune and I think we shouldn't have a problem dominating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US/CAN PS3 Div. Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST)   US/CAN PS3 Div.  Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

US/CAN PS3 Div. Clan Match - 4GC vs. Over30Clan (Thurs. Oct 13 @ 10pm EST)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2