Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

My Video Game Commentary Journey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

My Video Game Commentary Journey Empty
PostSubject: My Video Game Commentary Journey   My Video Game Commentary Journey EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 04:55

I have decided to really try and do what I have always wanted and that is to talk about video games. I have watched so many twitch.tv and youtube broadcasts over the week i don't know how I am not blind at this point. After several hours of tweaking various settings on my live stream and reading countless forum posts. It appears that in order to really hear my live commentary will be for me to buy a standalone microphone. Thus I have ordered this.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ULQTE0/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

Now its not the greatest microphone in the world but I figure its enough to get me started on my journey.

I want to start out buy doing a sort of LETS PLAY video on a few games I know nothing about.

For those that watch these sort of things what do the commentaters do that you enjoy? What suggestions would you have for me? I just plan on telling it how I see it but checking any sort of Bias or Fanboyism at the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Commentary Journey   My Video Game Commentary Journey EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 07:55

Don;t just play the game for the sake of the let's play actually want tp play i've seen it where they get to the 10th part and they just don't give a shite anymore.

Look at a couple before you try it see where which genre of game gets a fair viewers.Also listen to your viewers they coul put you into a game which helps with the first point.

Other than that enjoy it,it's always fun to have a audience when you're doing a big playthrough Smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Commentary Journey   My Video Game Commentary Journey EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 09:27

be honest and real with it. also hit the points of intrests as best as possible. they can be game changers for certain people having problems. also point out weird stuff, like funny graphics, NPC's doing things that they normally dont do because you somehow managed to interrupt the code it was originally running through.
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Commentary Journey   My Video Game Commentary Journey EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 14:19

Yeah I like to point out things that I find funny or pointless. I rather it be more of a conversational style then me just talking at you. What I plan on doing is going through the games with another person (my brother for now) so we can have a conversation on whats happening.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Commentary Journey   My Video Game Commentary Journey EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 16:51

TheDubanat0r wrote:
Yeah I like to point out things that I find funny or pointless. I rather it be more of a conversational style then me just talking at you. What I plan on doing is going through the games with another person (my brother for now) so we can have a conversation on whats happening.

I'm sure one of us could help you as well if you need someone to talk to while you do this. I'd be willing to help out if you need it.

My Video Game Commentary Journey Shady_10
My Video Game Commentary Journey Pbucket
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Commentary Journey   My Video Game Commentary Journey EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 17:11

for co-op games i am sure I will. Things will go much better when we get party char for Ps4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Commentary Journey   My Video Game Commentary Journey EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 18:39

Yeah, as Iron said. I'm up for it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Video Game Commentary Journey   My Video Game Commentary Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

My Video Game Commentary Journey
Page 1 of 1