Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Possibly the best session so far

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Possibly the best session so far Empty
PostSubject: Possibly the best session so far   Possibly the best session so far EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 09:44

Managed to game with Need_4_Sleep, who had a good session, Beavo, Sharky on good form too & had the pleasure of flipper joining our lobby, a great addition to the clan. Whilst the talk in the lobby was funny, the action on the field was fierce and some all round good display's. Smashy was ripping it up, even sharky was was playing really weell only managed to knock him off top spot a couple of times.

When you all left, i stayed on with Flipper and managaed to get in a lobby with Disco, Teflon, Amy and various different of our American comrades (we had so many and i was drinking as usual) so cant remember all the names, but again the in lobby chat was good, with some great comms, had the pleasure of pipelineinplayer's son joining our lobby too, Great young man there you have there mate!

All in all with the in lobby chat and the peformances from yourselves i thin it made it the best session to date with 4GC, i even managaed a couple of good games finishing with a KFR of 10 Very Happy

Thanks for yesterday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the best session so far   Possibly the best session so far EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 10:54

hell yeah Twisted Evil

I was going to write about last night too, it was great fun! we've dominated in many a session on domination before, but last night felt like we upped a gear! we truly owned who ever we came up against. even in a couple of games that started off a bit tight, we switched tactics, and still won reasonably comfortably!

The banter was good, and would here like to mention flipper who i played with for the first time, and i'm guessing that was same for the majority of the party, who settled in straight away. It was like he'd been a member for ages, a great addition to the clan who made me laugh many a time Laughing oh yeah, and before i forget, flipper came up with the cheesiest slogan i've heard in a long time, whilst talking about team work, flipper responded "no team, no dream". brilliant! new 4GC slogan maybe? lol!

I too would like to thank everybody involved last night, it was great fun, it's been a long time for me personally, to have that many games in a row feeling that confident!

Cheers for the mention viper, i had one of those nights where i kept finding myself in the right place at the right time, with that in mind, with the help of flak jacket pro and tactical mask pro making me fell almost indistructable, and most importantly the entire team working together extremely well, it honestly felt like lady luck was on my side!

Again cheers evreryone for last night, everyone played well, and it was a great laugh Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the best session so far   Possibly the best session so far EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 10:58

forgot to say viper, exactly what i was thinking too, possibly the best session so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the best session so far   Possibly the best session so far EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 12:22

Hi , just like to state that last night game play, banter and teamwork was outstanding !! This is definitely why I wanted to be in a clan again , lucky to have found you guys, thanks for making flipper feel at home in his new fish tank.
Smashy, the quote was " If the team doesn't work , the dream doesn't work ! you can keep that one mate, I have loads of them lmao . I agree Smashy and Sharky were doing some serious damage to the opposition last night...It was almost sexual ...Honestly ...Well , it worked for me, hardly slept last night.

Great bunch , top clan !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the best session so far   Possibly the best session so far EmptySat 24 Sep 2011, 14:55

Ah man,i knew it didn't sound right when I was writing it, that's why it's your saying buddy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the best session so far   Possibly the best session so far EmptySun 25 Sep 2011, 13:51

Last nights games was defo beastly after the first couple of games i got my spark back definately with you guys help.

Flipper defo great addition to the clan great comms and teamwork exp against that team of quickscopers if thats what you cn call them.

Sorry bout knocking Viper and Smashy off the top had to pull the SPAS out on summit lol definately we need to squad up next sat maybe try some other game modes.

Comms were funny Need cracking jokes as usual (bout my wind up broadband) flipper great comms for first time and Smashy viper and beavo great comms as usual
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly the best session so far   Possibly the best session so far Empty

Back to top Go down

Possibly the best session so far
Page 1 of 1