Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

*** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***

Go down 
AuthorMessage

*** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** Empty
PostSubject: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 02:30

4GC Battlefield 3 Tournaments: Squad Rush and Squad Deathmatch
Battlefield 3 Management is proud to present two tournaments: Squad Rush and Squad Deathmatch. Open to any and all 4GC members.

Tournament details:
    - The tournament consists of pool play and single elimination bracket.
    - Pool play consists of matches versus other squads. Results of pool play determine the seeding in the single elimination bracket.
    - ALL squads will make the single elimination bracket.
    - Higher seeded teams will gain advantages: first round bye's (if there are enough squads to warrant this) and map selection.

Prize:
    - Winning squad will be rewarded with a custom "emblem" with participant's name to wear with pride on their signatures.
    - And, obviously, bragging rights yo.
    - IMPORTANT NOTE: This tournament is intended to bring clan members together for a fun, yet competitive, activity. Confidence is good, but we ask to leave your ego's at home. The intent is to work as a team and hone our skills to be the best squad. There is no room to be douchey. A little smack talk is fine, but please don't let it get out of hand.

Squad assignments:
    - Squad leaders will be determined by tournament organizers.
    - Squad leaders will select their squad in an offline "draft" using the list of participants.
    - Participants in the tournament are required to be active. Most squads consist of 4 members, so if one person is constantly missing practices/matches, you let your squad down.
    - Squads may elect to pick up a 5th player as a sub.
    - Squad leaders will coordinate practices with his/her squad and set up matches with other squad leaders. Squad leaders are required to be very active and involved in the tournament process.
    - Each squad will come up with a squad name.

Matches:
    - Each match is best of 3 maps. First squad to win 2 maps wins the match.
    - For each match, there is a HOME team and an AWAY team. The HOME team selects the first and third map. The AWAY team selects the second map.
    - To win 1 map in squad rush, team must destroy both MCOMM's (as Attackers) and not allow the other team to destroy both MCOMM's (as Defenders).
      -Example 1: If TEAM A destroys both MCOMM's on offense and Team B only destroys the first MCOMM, then Team A wins.
      -Example 2: If TEAM A destroys 1 MCOMM on offense and Team B destroys 0 MCOMM on offense, then the map is a push.
      -If neither team wins the map, the map is replayed until there is a winner.
    - To win a map in squad deathmatch, first team to reach 50 kills.
    - Matches must be played with a minimum of 3 players. If only 2 players show up to the match, the squad forfeits the match.
    - Game settings are:
      -Game Mode: Normal mode
      -Server type: Unranked or Ranked
    - Each squad is required to play a minimum of 2 matches per week for pool play, and 1 match per week for single elimination bracket. Most matches will be scheduled on weekends, but feel free to schedule matches at any time.
    - Squad leaders coordinate with other squad leaders for match scheduling.
    - Squad practices are optional, but obviously encouraged.
    - Restricted loadouts/equipment: C4, Frag rounds, M26 Dart and Mass, MAV killing, vehicles

Scheduling matches/reporting results:

- Once 2 squad leaders agree to time/date for a match, a topic is made with the squad names and date/time of match.
    - Results of the match are posted in the same topic by the squad leader(s).
    - Tournament organizers will update the overall standings/results.

Other Tournament rules:

- Be a good sport.
    - No cheating.
    - No subbing for other squads.
    - And, last but not least, HAVE FUN!!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPANT SIGNUPS
    1. Read the tournament details/rules above.
    2. If you are interested in participating, please respond to this topic with the following:
      a) Indicate that you've read & understood the rules
      b) Select tournament you wish to participate in: squad rush, squad deathmatch, or both
      c) Optional: If you are unable to be active but want to participate, specify that you want to be a SUB
      d) Optional: Specify if you wish to be a squad leader and we will take the request into serious consideration.

Tournament Schedule:

Participant signups will last until February 8th (Friday). If you miss the signup period, we'll find you a squad. The "draft" will occur the week thereafter. Pool play will begin Friday 2/15. Single elimination bracket start will depend on the number of squads enlisted in the tourney.

Please tell any and all 4GC members of the tournaments when you see them in game as some members do not frequent the forums.

Hope to see you on the Battlefield!

Squad Rush Tourney Enlistment:

1. btail888 11. Woodsie2421. ________31. ________
2. P_Thomas420(L) 12. Pro_Vantage22. 32.
3. AndreTheGreat13. 23. 33.
4. huggybear13x(S)14. 24. 34.
5. Evan007(L)15. 25. 35.
6. wolfkeen16. 26. 36.
7. BevanOX117. 27. 37.
8. agesesws18. 28. 38.
9. babybrewin19. 29. 39.
10. BoondockS21620. 30. 40.

Squad DeathMatch Tourney Enlistment:
1. btail888 11. Woodsie2421. ________31. ________
2. P_Thomas420(L) 12. Pro_Vantage22. 32.
3. AndreTheGreat13. 23. 33.
4. huggybear13x(S)14. 24. 34.
5. Evan007(L)15. 25. 35.
6. wolfkeen16. 26. 36.
7. BevanOX117. 27. 37.
8. agesesws18. 28. 38.
9. babybrewin19. 29. 39.
10. BoondockS21620. 30. 40.

Last edited by btail888 on Wed 06 Feb 2013, 10:48; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 05:09

Looks like a ton of fun. I just wish I had more time to play atm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 08:37

This will be great, rules looks fine. Count me in for both as a sub at least. Can be difficult to commit on two games per weekend, weekdays are better.

Last edited by AndreTheGreat on Tue 22 Jan 2013, 11:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 08:41

i have read the rules

ill do both.

i would rather just be a player but if you need someone to be squad leader ill do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 10:32

huggybear13x wrote:
Looks like a ton of fun. I just wish I had more time to play atm.
Let us know if you want to be a sub Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 20:40

Im game to be a sub. Just need to find out what is up with my head set. Turn it on every one else can hear me but I can't hear any one else......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 22:02

I read the rules. I am in for both assuming I can make it to all the matches.

Squad leader or player depending on how many sign-ups there are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 00:00

huggybear13x wrote:
Im game to be a sub. Just need to find out what is up with my head set. Turn it on every one else can hear me but I can't hear any one else......
added you as a sub. hopefully you can get your mic fixed in the next few wks

Evan00seven wrote:
I read the rules. I am in for both assuming I can make it to all the matches.

Squad leader or player depending on how many sign-ups there are.
added
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 04:37

Really struggling to commit to two weekend matches a week - I game a lot monday to Friday 7-11.30pm GMT and occasionaly Sat/Sun but these are really familiy days and as summer comes will be out a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 05:38

Ill grab a cheep headset at the end of the month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 10:16

**Updated rules**
The 2 minimum matches per week was intended for pool play. In the single elimination bracket, there will be a minimum of 1 match per week.

A squad can win 0 matches in pool play, but can end up winning the single elimination bracket. Pool play is just set up to get the bracket seedings, as well as getting some real live matches with your squad.

Tim, hope you and a lot of Echo regiment can join up! Very Happy
Worse comes to worse, enlist as a sub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 10:29

Bryan - ok sign me up for both -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 11:38

sounds like this could be fun, sign me up for both
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 12:12

Read the rules, sign me up for both! I'm new so probably best not to say squad leader.

Machine Gun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 14:30

sounds like fun count me in for both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 17:10

updated Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 03:22

Im in for Both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 11:43

Read the rules and up for both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 09:43

bump*

going to push back sign up period. need more guys to sign up!
Back to top Go down
Pro_Vantage
General Sp x3 :)
General Sp x3 :)
Pro_Vantage

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 10:46

Rules are understood. Game is not LOL. I want to play so I can get some games in with 4gc. I've only played a couple of times since purchasing a few weeks ago. Tryint to find everyone on that I can get hooked up with. Don't have most of the clan mates that play bf3 b/c I'm more blops 2.

I do like and enjoy it, but need playing time.

Enlist me for both please.

(i will be the non athletic kid ,not fat kid, that gets picked after the ugly fat kid) ROFL

*** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** Advanc10

*** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** 184px-10*** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** 1_fina10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 10:49

Pro_Vantage wrote:
Rules are understood. Game is not LOL. I want to play so I can get some games in with 4gc. I've only played a couple of times since purchasing a few weeks ago. Tryint to find everyone on that I can get hooked up with. Don't have most of the clan mates that play bf3 b/c I'm more blops 2.

I do like and enjoy it, but need playing time.

Enlist me for both please.

(i will be the non athletic kid ,not fat kid, that gets picked after the ugly fat kid) ROFL
added.
feel free to add me on psn Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013, 12:36

Got enough to start a few squads but clearly not enough to make this worthwhile. We can revive this again if more interest peaks back up or when bf4 rolls around.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***   *** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now!  INFO/RULES inside. *** Empty

Back to top Go down

*** In-Clan BF3 Tournaments: SIGNUP now! INFO/RULES inside. ***
Page 1 of 1