Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Metal Gear Solid.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

Metal Gear Solid.  Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Solid.    Metal Gear Solid.  EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 01:17

As I am always trying to get everyone to step outside of their Call of Duty and Battlefield 3 comfort zones and experience untold stories and limitless imagination Lets talk about Metal Gear!

Perhaps one of the best video game franchises ever created!

I have had the pleasure of playing through Metal Gear Solid 1-3. In preparation for not only the new Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance game coming soon ( Demo available this month on PSN) but getting ready for what many believe is Metal Gear Solid 5 perhaps on PS4 ( see video below) i will be diving into Metal Gear Solid 4 (now with trophies!) I have never played this and would like everyone to keep any spoilers out of this thread.

I would however like to encourage conversation of the Metal Gear Solid series. So any thoughts you might have on it's Universe or where you think the series is going in the future would be great. As I play through MGS4 I will be giving my thoughts on it here.

Metal Gear Solid 5 trailer (Maybe?)

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid.    Metal Gear Solid.  EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 01:54

it's really hard to discuss the metal gear series without spoilering. I've played 1 so many times it's unreal and still have the ps1 classic on my hard drive.Been waiting for the hd collection to go down a little bit so I can relive 2,3 and peace walker in its HD brilliance i have played half way through 4 but if i got hold of the HD collection i would play through them all in order just for the giggles.
Back to top Go down
DewBaah
Corporal Sp
Corporal Sp
DewBaah

Metal Gear Solid.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid.    Metal Gear Solid.  EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 11:06

Metal Gear Solid 3 is one of the best games I have eevery played. It was so good.
Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid.    Metal Gear Solid.  EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 03:27

I agree with Geraint, its really hard to talk about MGS without giving spoilers.

I have also played MGS 1-4 and more recently 2 & 3 again on my vita, mgs on vita is pretty amazing. I played 1 to death on the original ps1 and mgs 2 has to be my personal favourite, although i do like all 4 i have played. I am still waiting for the ps3 version of the hd remakes to come down in price as the vita version does not contain peace walker and i have never played that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Metal Gear Solid.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid.    Metal Gear Solid.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: Infinite Warfare :: Infinite Warfare Videos-
Jump to: