Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

fun games last nite

Go down 
AuthorMessage

fun games last nite Empty
PostSubject: fun games last nite   fun games last nite EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 12:01

had some fun games in rush and squad dm last night guys. good teamwork/communication. gg's warrior, pthomas, woodsie, ez1ly and apache.
and btw **** vehicles Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun games last nite   fun games last nite EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 12:23

it was fun last night. cant wait to do it again Very Happy

fun games last nite Score110

now if i can only get this over a 1.0 What a Face
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: fun games last nite   fun games last nite EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 12:45

Thanks for the games guys, had a great time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun games last nite   fun games last nite EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 12:50

we just gotta get some good parties going. i'm always in mood for squad gamemodes. Smile

how do u find stats on game modes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun games last nite   fun games last nite EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 13:45

Ya it was...Sorry I was on the MAV a bit, I love being the eye in the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun games last nite   fun games last nite EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 15:31

Yea I enjoy last nights gaming came in and just took over it was well worth the gaming and i agree **** vehicles Machine Gun Machine Gun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun games last nite   fun games last nite EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 15:40

btail888 wrote:
we just gotta get some good parties going. i'm always in mood for squad gamemodes. Smile

how do u find stats on game modes?

http://bf3stats.com/

just sign up and you can see everybody's stats.

by the way this is your game mode stats btail.

fun games last nite Btail_10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun games last nite   fun games last nite EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 17:36

cool i haven't used this site since we were doing SF last year. my W/L would be better if i w/ had more of my 4GC'ers playing me Very Happy i'm usually stuck w/ randoms confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun games last nite   fun games last nite EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 17:46

Ill do what I can to try and be on more. Just with this new job and going to school at night.... Well its kicking my butt now lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun games last nite   fun games last nite EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 22:54

huggybear13x wrote:
Ill do what I can to try and be on more. Just with this new job and going to school at night.... Well its kicking my butt now lol.

i know what you mean. i worked for 9+ hours a day and went to school at night. i left my house for work at 6am and would not get home from school until 11pm for two years. it will be worth it in the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fun games last nite   fun games last nite EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 02:25

LOL, sounds like my schedule right now. I just have to do this till mid September then I'm done with school. I just need to find some time to knock off the rust here and there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fun games last nite   fun games last nite Empty

Back to top Go down

fun games last nite
Page 1 of 1