Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed 10 Jan 2024, 05:54
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
No user
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Call of Duty Elite Beta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Call of Duty Elite Beta Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty Elite Beta   Call of Duty Elite Beta EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 03:12

Ladies and gents

I got a email requesting me to take part in the beta.

Whilst having a look through, I noticed that u can find or add groups and then people can join and share stats and info.

Just wondered if anyone had set up any groups as I put in 4GC And couldn't find anything.

I have added a group, by mistake really but simply called '4GCE'.

It says there is a clan section coming soon but I thought I would find out if anyone is on it or if we have active groups open.

Hope to catch up with u on there.

unseen1981
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite Beta   Call of Duty Elite Beta EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 08:19

I am still waiting for my invite so I can login and register everything. Once that comes I'll glad work with you to set up a team and figure out how things work.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Abrysaf
Friend of 4GC
Friend of 4GC
Abrysaf

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite Beta   Call of Duty Elite Beta EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 08:30

I registered some weeks ago but never heard anything. Tried to register again a few days ago (just in case),it went through but said it was closed and they'd get back to me in time. Had an email from them yesterday asking me to register!! wut?!
No idea if I'll ever get an invite Sad
Back to top Go down
http://Abrysaf66@gmail.com
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite Beta   Call of Duty Elite Beta EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 08:33

Maybe I'll just go register again and get this ball rolling. I'll let you know when I am up and running!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite Beta   Call of Duty Elite Beta EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 08:51

i feel like we are getting an extremly limited version of Elite with Black ops. Can't wait to see it built into Mw3
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite Beta   Call of Duty Elite Beta EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 09:16

Ok...I registered for Elite again but for some reason I can't link my PSN account. This happened to me last week with gamebattles.com. I couldn't register my PSN there either, until today. I wonder why I could link my PSN to my gamebattles account today but not Elite? I'll let everyone know when I am up and running and we see what this thing can do. I'm with Dub though....I'm looking forward to seeing the full roll out with MW3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite Beta   Call of Duty Elite Beta EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 10:32

You know what's sad? I've had access to the Elite Beta for nearly a month now at least and I've looked at it maybe twice. Perhaps when I'm bored enough, I'll save all the maps that show flag\bomb locations. Other than that, I still don't know if it's worth paying for or if this is just some cheap, shameless, sad way to wring every penny out of a gamer. There are other games that track all sorts of stats for free. With the wonders of the internet, maps & strategies can just be viewed online. Heck, I can gather Black Ops info from my own combat record to find out which gun I'm more "efficient" with. I can look at the heat map to determine choke points on my own. I'm just not convinced yet that it's something that should be charged for.

For Black Ops alone, Activision has already taken me for $60 for the game and $15 for each map pack. At four map packs, that's another $60. I'll be damned if I'm going to buy the Rezurrection pack because I hate playing Zombies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite Beta   Call of Duty Elite Beta EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 10:40

Iron_Shady wrote:
Ok...I registered for Elite again but for some reason I can't link my PSN account. This happened to me last week with gamebattles.com. I couldn't register my PSN there either, until today. I wonder why I could link my PSN to my gamebattles account today but not Elite? I'll let everyone know when I am up and running and we see what this thing can do. I'm with Dub though....I'm looking forward to seeing the full roll out with MW3.

FYI, Elite for PS3 isn't up and running yet. It still says that it is in closed beta whereas you can access the Xbox data without a problem. The system is sweet and it should help us out a lot. We will be able to keep track of one another, see each other's classes and a bunch of other stats that may or may not be beneficial to the clan. We should get as many people to join as possible. It may make a big difference in our play especially with the ability to research and strategize without evening playing the game.
Back to top Go down
Shady__Arsenal
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
Shady__Arsenal

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite Beta   Call of Duty Elite Beta EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 10:51

Oh...I didn't know that! Thanks for the heads up GQ!
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite Beta   Call of Duty Elite Beta EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 14:55

Ive been on the beta for the ps3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite Beta   Call of Duty Elite Beta EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 14:59

knightcold wrote:
Ive been on the beta for the ps3.

Really, you must have gotten accepted into it. Mine still shows this message:

Call of Duty® Elite is currently in closed beta test. We will let you know when you have qualified via the email address you provided.
Thank you for signing up!

I want on so bad. I love seeing other people's stats without having to navigate on BlackOps. When I am online I just want to play but I am on the Internet all day so I would review vids, stats, etc. in my spare time.
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite Beta   Call of Duty Elite Beta EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 15:08

Yea i got an invite. It is nice. the only problem right now is its kinda limited to what you can do. I love stats which it shows and i like to look at others stats as well. I think when mw3 comes out its gonna be a good help to each person if they use the information and to the clan as well to get our name out there more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite Beta   Call of Duty Elite Beta EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 15:43

I finally got my invite for the beta on PS3, it looks pretty good to me and I cant wait to see the whole clan part of it. I also like how it shows all the maps on the improvement section. I dont think it would be worth the extra money by itself but the free DLC for hardened and its pretty good in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty Elite Beta   Call of Duty Elite Beta Empty

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Elite Beta
Page 1 of 1