Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

S&D Team Yesterday

Go down 
AuthorMessage

S&D Team Yesterday Empty
PostSubject: S&D Team Yesterday   S&D Team Yesterday EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 02:08

I got involved in a 6 man 4GC S&D team last night and really enjoyed it. A few of them had never played S&D before, yet we won 12 out of 13 games with really good offensive and deffensive teamwork. The only time we lost was to a clan of all 14th prestiegers who clearly played S&D their whole life and we only lost 4-2, which is pretty good Very Happy
Yeah well I just wanted to say I enjoyed it and hope I wasnt too bossy telling people which bomb site to go every time! Haha
Back to top Go down
The Management
General
General
The Management

S&D Team Yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: S&D Team Yesterday   S&D Team Yesterday EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 02:37

Now thats impressive! Thanks for taking the lead on this .... its good to see different groups forming as the membership grows.

Any issues / questions please PM Pro_Vantage
Back to top Go down

S&D Team Yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: S&D Team Yesterday   S&D Team Yesterday EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 11:09

I enjoyed these games as well Playa. Hope we can do it again. We were definitely a force not to take lightly.

And that one match that we lost.... your right, these guys were organized, had very good aiming, it was obvious they were not amateurs. They were another clan. But your right... we almost had them beat, a 4-2 loss isnt that bad.
Back to top Go down

S&D Team Yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: S&D Team Yesterday   S&D Team Yesterday EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 11:48

yea def had alot of fun playing some search with you guys and i even think that we got the ones who hadn't played SnD before understanding why some of us like it so much..hope to get in plenty more SnD games in with you guys and gals...
Back to top Go down

S&D Team Yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: S&D Team Yesterday   S&D Team Yesterday EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 14:22

Totally agreed! If we won 12 out of 13 games with people we were training for 2 hours. Imagine what we will be like in 2 weeks or more Very Happy
Im pretty sure the people who we were training and showing how to play really enjoyed it also.
Winning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
knightcold
Retired Officers Sp X4
Retired Officers Sp X4
knightcold

S&D Team Yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: S&D Team Yesterday   S&D Team Yesterday EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 15:05

Yea it was good games yesterday fellas. We had a good team, good communication. Itd be nice to keep it going and maybe forming a s&d team. I have been playing it alot lately and its alot funner when you can get a team together so you dont get on a team of idiots or 12 year olds lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S&D Team Yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: S&D Team Yesterday   S&D Team Yesterday Empty

Back to top Go down

S&D Team Yesterday
Page 1 of 1