Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

lag issue's

Go down 
AuthorMessage

lag issue's Empty
PostSubject: lag issue's   lag issue's EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 15:42

Is anyone else seeing major lag issues In bf3.
Iv got good speed n ping n its f**king me off pale
Back to top Go down

lag issue's Empty
PostSubject: Re: lag issue's   lag issue's EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 17:01

I have no problems at all mate.
Back to top Go down

lag issue's Empty
PostSubject: Re: lag issue's   lag issue's EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 20:24

is it the matches your finding bad hosts
Back to top Go down

lag issue's Empty
PostSubject: Re: lag issue's   lag issue's EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 05:46

My cousin has massive lag issues late night on bf3 but i seem fine. Who is your isp? my cousin is with talktalk and he hates it (its not his house so he cant choose who he wants for phone/ broadband)
Back to top Go down

lag issue's Empty
PostSubject: Re: lag issue's   lag issue's EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 07:40

Im with bt infinity
Back to top Go down

lag issue's Empty
PostSubject: Re: lag issue's   lag issue's EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 10:17

Loads of wierd lag going on at the moment _ i have noticed we get a lot of south Africans on our server - things can be going fine until they come on then all of a sudden full clips to kill they kill with a couple of bullets. Had a clan of them on last week everyone complaining about lag, I kicked them and all back to normal.

I do not understand how anothers location can affect things but it does, I think East coast gets the same when south america joins them
Back to top Go down

lag issue's Empty
PostSubject: Re: lag issue's   lag issue's EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 10:42

I played the other day and was 100 tickets from getting MVP and just froze. Came back into the same game and got froze up again on the next map.
Back to top Go down

lag issue's Empty
PostSubject: Re: lag issue's   lag issue's EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 12:46

Yep just keep a eye on the rgion ur playing on as eu guys playing on a us server will give u bad lagg in u favour or against, but mainly against
Back to top Go down

lag issue's Empty
PostSubject: Re: lag issue's   lag issue's EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 15:16

I've noticed the lag as well. Almost unplayable... Last night DJkills, i2evoke and myself were hitting some matches and it was horrible, like BF3 Poltergeist horrible. To the point of hitting guys with no hit markers and then they literally seconds later while you're usually dumping your secondary into them they spontaneously keel over and you get 100 pts + a kill. TDM was more of the same dying around corners and stuff. Dying with no hit markers and kill cam shows no one. just empty space on the map. Hit guys with the 26mass up close and watch them hippity hop off and then out of no where 100 pts. I know that XBoX and PC had issues last night and PS3 was the only one running, so I guess maybe were the issues came from.

Fortunately the issues are not usually near this bad but its noticeable. I've also found no matter how much you filter your servers you cant really find clean servers 90% of the time. There always seems to be someone from Asia, far east EU, South America or NZ/AU playing on West US servers. When this happens I notice the "poltergeist" lag effect a lot more. When its all US or UK/CAN players I notice this effect goes away almost completely.
Back to top Go down

lag issue's Empty
PostSubject: Lag Issues   lag issue's EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 23:15

I too have experienced some issues, and have witnessed it in front of me. A few nights ago I watched Racer empty an entire clip into a guy and he was still standing, I saw his health bar didnt even register the hits!...another instance I fired an RPG into a guys Center mass, and it blew up behind him, with no damage! Plus many other issues as mentioned, crashing, loss of connection to host, etc. I know its not my internet provider,, My package is top o the line
Back to top Go down

lag issue's Empty
PostSubject: Re: lag issue's   lag issue's EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 01:40

have mainly noticed audio lag and hard freezes.

not as bad as before where explosions would drop out sound completely, but sound effect delays.

don't know if my PS3 is overheating but I kept getting hard freezes last week.
Back to top Go down

lag issue's Empty
PostSubject: Re: lag issue's   lag issue's EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 21:42

Yeah I've been getting a lot of it too latley. I've also been getting the yellow disconnect thing at the top. It's only happened to me once or twice before and now it seems like it's every game I'm in. It's not just me a lot of the people I play with get it too. Is there a way to edit a server so that people can only play from that region, or even to find out who the person is from Asia on a east US server?
Back to top Go down

lag issue's Empty
PostSubject: Re: lag issue's   lag issue's EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 22:25

I think PC servers can tell what region a player is from but console servers cannot.

You have to go through the player list in either Battlelog or BF3stats.com and then determine what far-off player is causing the lag.

Of course,
Lag will be made much worse when the US South servers start going away next week.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lag issue's Empty
PostSubject: Re: lag issue's   lag issue's Empty

Back to top Go down

lag issue's
Page 1 of 1