Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

Gears of War 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 19:27

Okay 4GC.
First of all, this is not me saying I'm leaving the clan or quitting or anything like that, so don't worry. However.....

In about 5 hours, I will be the proud new owner of the Limited Edition of Gears of War 3, (from here on after to be referred to as "Gears 3") a game that I have been anxiously awaiting for since I completed the campaign of Gears of War 2 and after many days of playing Horde as well.
That being said, you have my personal guarantee that I will probably be playing Gears 3 a lot. So don't be surprised if you don't see me on Black Ops that much anymore. (Or at least until MW3 comes out!)
Now, if you are going to be getting Gears 3 as well, then great! Maybe I'll see you online and we can play the campaign or Horde 2.0 together as a team, because it's much more fun as a team and we can be more successful as a team as well. However, if you are about to play any other game mode, other than Horde, and you send me an invite, please do not be offended if I do not accept your invite, because I won't. As much as I love the Gears of War series, I'm not a fan of player vs. player matches on Gears 3. I played TDM on the beta. PvP just isn't for me on Gears. (Yes, this is ironic seeing as how I only like to play TDM on MW2 & Black Ops.)

Anyhow, happy gaming to all! Hope to see some of you on Gears 3.
Back to top Go down

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 14:07

Did you get the EPIC edition....?

I did and I must say it is THE BEST BOX SET I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce

Sorry I was just so excited that when I got it home I was just drooling.

It is awesome.... just like Christmas when I was opening it.....

The Statue of Marcus Fenix
The extras - a book on the story/artwork
COG Flag and a little box for the game..... which looks like the data disc from the game.

The box for the game disc comes in a black box with a window on the front.... which houses a real engraved METAL COG wheel piece.

It is just full of content and the box was like the size of a footstool.... I looked like santa carrying it out of the shop.... It was that big....!

Anyway - sorry for the over the top post but it is awesome.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2011, 12:34

I only got the Limited Edition, which is basically everything you got in the awesome black box, but without the awesome statue or book of artwork. I also don't get the special weapon skins that came with the Epic Edition.

Dude, send me a friend request. We should get a 4GC group together and play Horde!
Back to top Go down

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2011, 16:12

Willl do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gears of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3   Gears of War 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gears of War 3
Page 1 of 1