Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

BF3 vs BO2

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

BF3 vs BO2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 vs BO2   BF3 vs BO2 - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 16:02

lol yeah battlefield is more realistic....until you try to move. feel like a drunk sloth on that game and the gameplay is slow enough as it is. OTHER than that, yeah its a good game, but thats already too annoying for me right off the bat. call of duty on the other hand has too many lag issues that ruin the entire point of the fast-paced reaction-based game. honestly if the 2 games kinda combined their positives i think it would be amazing cause im kinda getting burnt out on buying the same game over and over and over. been playing this dumb mmorpg called Fiesta a lot here recently to keep my gamer mind occupied, just cant find anything that really grabs my attention Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 vs BO2   BF3 vs BO2 - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 10:03

Evan00seven wrote:

I know you've probably seen some videos on the site or elsewhere of BF3 footage, but just watch this one and try to not want to play battlefield.

That JackFrags guy does put together some neat videos, I watched some of him playing the Arma ll "Dayz" add on and really fancied it but unfortunately my on-board grafix card wont handle it - damn PC Laughing

RE COD v's BF I just feel that BF3 has everything MW or BO has plus a whole lot more, with BF3 you can play run n gun on TDM on small tight fast paced maps if you want to or you can play a more complex strategic game utilising all sorts of vehicles and load outs.

I played MW till BF3 came out and haven't picket it up since but I can see why some like it but for me its BF3 all day long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 vs BO2   BF3 vs BO2 - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:55

Call of duty soliders are out of shape they can only sprint 30 ft and they are back at a slow jog. Bf3 solider can sprint across the whole map without even breaking a sweat.
Back to top Go down
Warrior_1212
Retired Officers Sp x2
Retired Officers Sp x2
Warrior_1212

PostSubject: Re: BF3 vs BO2   BF3 vs BO2 - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:58

Djkillz wrote:
Call of duty soliders are out of shape they can only sprint 30 ft and they are back at a slow jog. Bf3 solider can sprint across the whole map without even breaking a sweat.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3 vs BO2   BF3 vs BO2 - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 13:01

chrissylufc wrote:
this is only my opinion ,,, i think BF3 is way better its alot more realistic than the CoD games , the CoD gameplay is way too fast plus you cannot get in tanks , jets , buggies , quads etc etc ,,, BF3 you can blow buildings to bits and you can get in / use all the things you would do in real life ,, everything about bf3 is realistic i love it Very Happy

All those reasons are why I don't like BF3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 vs BO2   BF3 vs BO2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BF3 vs BO2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan 4GC :: New Members (MFD)-
Jump to: