Clan 4GC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan 4GC

PS4 Clan - Age 21 & Over

HomeRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 17:56
Main Navigation
Forum
Posts Since Last Visit
Today's Active Topics
Your Posts
Code Of Conduct
Main Contacts
4GC Members List
Clock
Pacific
Mountain
Central
Eastern
Notifications
Top posting users this week
Advertising
For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization. For Good Company is officially recognized by the Central Outpost as a genuine gaming organization.

SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:')

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:') Empty
PostSubject: SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:')   SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:') EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 09:15

I would be like to try to set up a team of 4-6 with people who like search and destroy. I would like us to work together as a team unit as opposed to running around like lone wolves . I would like us to train together and develop tactics together so we become stronger as a team and can communicate with each other to overwhelm any enemy .( I am not thinking competitive at the moment , but if we worked well it would not be ruled out )

add me as a friend if you want to do some team search and destroy or even if you want to work as buddies on search and destroy .

"hellomabob" ----- on psn network

just bring a can do attitude javascript:emoticonp('Laughing')
Back to top Go down
Bernie-_-Lomax
Battlefield Friends
Battlefield Friends
Bernie-_-Lomax

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:')   SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:') EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 10:26

I'm a 1 man Wolf Pack.

J/K! I like SnD. Invite me if you're playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:')   SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:') EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 10:31

im always game for some search n destroy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:')   SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:') EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 12:32

I would like to be in on the team...!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:')   SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:') EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 12:59

WhoDaresWins1 plays, So does hotwtrmusic, but wont speak on there behalf. Sharkyuk13 also plays.

I cant commit to training, but could be a last resort sub or join on non competitive nights. I prefer HC SnD, but game for core SnD.

Who dares wins Video

Not on the same level as Bernie.. But there are a coupla clips in here.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:')   SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:') EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 14:24

Im def in for that. Im always on S&D and love to use team work on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:')   SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:') EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 13:50

I'll play with you guys.

after our Viperman and I's first game in the tournament i've really got into the tactics and teamwork thing.

count me in Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:')   SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:') EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 14:14

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:')   SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:') EmptySun 18 Sep 2011, 09:13

I'm very interested in this. I play S&D alot. I hate playing solo and having noobs grab the bomb and then run in the opposite direction to the bomb sites and camp, usually dieing.
With good team work and a good 4+ team you should easily win every S&D game.
Add me up all you S&D lovers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:')   SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:') Empty

Back to top Go down

SEARCH AND DESTROY TEAM javascript:emoticonp(':bounce:')
Page 1 of 1